Random Bug (Spoiler)

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

Random Bug (Spoiler)

Postby Jabbo » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:17 pm

When Lexus uses her Thorns of Passion move, it won't succeed if Rhue is incapacitated. After that happens, she's supposed to get 5 XL back, but instead that 5 XL is given to Cetsa (since it's just an edit of Cetsa's move). This is located at the bottom of tab 9 for every monster party.

Might as well tack on another random bug to this thread; the move Plurox (move slot 390) says "Rampage was used" as opposed to "Plurox was used," and since Gaghn uses both Rampage and Plurox, this could get confusing.

And I guess I'll tack on another too. For Gharon, Rhue says "Something bad is coming" right before he uses End of the Way. However, he says it every 13 turns, and End of the Way is used every 14 turns. That works correctly the first time around, but then it's a turn early the next time, two turns early the next, three the next, etc. To fix it, there needs to be a page that does it on the thirteenth turn and another page that does it every fourteenth turn after turn 13. Also, shouldn't Gharon just used End of the Way every 14 turns instead of on specific turns that go in intervals of 14? It might make more sense that way...

While I'm add it, let's add more! The Nova Stone situation as it currently exists isn't perfect. From what I can tell, it's supposed to be that either the Lost City chest or the chest in Lexus's tomb net you a Nova Stone and the other nets you a Blan Rock. However, the code for the Nova Stone counter has "Add 1 if nova stone in Lost City has not yet been found." There's no reason to add that point. If it counts that you have 2 notches and 1 Nova Stone, then you should get a Nova Stone regardless of whether or not the Lost City chest is open.
If it's intended that both chests behave the same way (Nova Stone unless all 4 Notches are possessed), then the add 1 part should be deleted from both. If it's intended that the Lost City chest be a Nova Stone and the Tomb chest be a Nova Stone only if one is needed, then there's no reason to have any code for the chest in the Lost City, just make it a straight "You got a Nova Stone," and leave the other chest as is. And if it's intended that one chest be a Nova Stone and the other be a Blan Rock regardless, then a switch setup is the best choice.
The Way FAQ (Now updated, more or less, for Episode 6)
Jabbo
S2 Hilyn

Fixed

Postby LunC » Sat May 13, 2006 12:47 am

Done.
LunC
Pharaphalyn

Return to Bugs