EP6: Cutscene movement bug

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

EP6: Cutscene movement bug

Postby SeeK » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:01 pm

When I press X (Cancel) in cutscenes, all events currently in motion stop. And then the whole cutscene is screwed.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change" ~ Charles Darwin

"War is not for the faint hearted, but when you have no heart it's easy!" ~ NetWiz, DS Clan (Half-Life 2: DM)
SeeK
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:28 pm

Dont hit X, problem solved.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby SeeK » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:16 am

Meh. If there'd be a problem with the last boss, that's like saying "Don't kill the boss and beat the game. Problem solved."
It's supposed to be working isn't it? :?
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change" ~ Charles Darwin

"War is not for the faint hearted, but when you have no heart it's easy!" ~ NetWiz, DS Clan (Half-Life 2: DM)
SeeK
Plyn

Postby Kyle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:41 pm

Umm.. No. Just don't press cancel.
Kyle
S3 Hilyn

Postby SeeK » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:44 pm

Damn.

SeeK
Plyn

Postby psych » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:06 pm

This seems to affect plunges too =)
I've tried to skip thru to the plunge in quite a few instances and had either my character or a sub-character in the completely wrong spot during the plunge.. sometimes even off screen.
One of the Level 5 plunge effects also always happens on the lower left of the screen instead of in the middle during the hit.. I'd make an official post but I forgot what plunge it is atm =P
psych
Wanderer

Postby Locke » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:25 am

psych wrote:either my character or a sub-character in the completely wrong spot during the plunge.. sometimes even off screen.

that happened to me the last time I tried to defeat the paraphalyn.
Locke
Locke
Plyn

Return to Bugs