Chapter 4 mini game

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

Chapter 4 mini game

Postby KingClops » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:29 am

Lumino posted this a while back: "In Part 4's minigame, I always get to this one part, where an enemy just appears right next to us, but BELOW the bottom character, so Tazanius (Was that how you spell it?) cannot hit them. Is this a bug or some kind of trick I havn't figured out yet."

In the mini game where you run from the blood lyn, they follow you in a straight line for a while. The later enemies move to whatever lane Kloe is in and are hard to hit until they get close. Sometimes if they get close enough to hit one of them does warp down to the bottom and kills your party with no way to stop him. The glitched happened EVERY time I tried the mini game over until I restarted the game completely.

This is the only bad glitch I've come across so far in the first 4 chapters.
KingClops
Wanderer

Re: Chapter 4 mini game

Postby Burning_Flame » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:33 pm

KingClops wrote:Tazanius (Was that how you spell it?)

Quoted.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby KingClops » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:22 am

Why are you giving me credit for a quote from Lumino?
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1302
KingClops
Wanderer

Postby Wellsy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:28 am

The character's name is Traziun and you might have saved time by just posting in the other topic ... oh, never mind, it was locked. Anyway, I don't believe a fix was ever found.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby KingClops » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:53 am

You people are frustrating. Do you not see quotation marks? I didn't not misspell Traziun or write that part in the parentheses or any other part of Lumino's quote. Pay attention to what you're reading.
Burning_Flame: Kalmar is a giant squid. See my authoritative post here:
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528
KingClops
Wanderer

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:37 am

A [quote][/quote] wouldn't been more appropriate, but it's not important. Just ignore them. And as Wellsy stated, there is no know fix for this problem yet.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:57 am

As far as I can tell, things don't get screwy in that mini game until after the first try, so its probably a bug in somthing not being reset right, so if your having trouble, just keep reseting if you cant beat it instead of hitting retry.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby KingClops » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:06 pm

Thanks. Yeah, I got through it after a bit by resetting. I didn't get back to the forum in time to delete my post though.
Burning_Flame: Kalmar is a giant squid. See my authoritative post here:
http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528
KingClops
Wanderer

Return to Bugs