A couple of Episode 2 problems

If you found an error or bug, this is the place to report it.

A couple of Episode 2 problems

Postby Noodles » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:26 pm

I think these haven't been mentioned before...

You are able to walk ontop of a certain roof tiles on two houses in Lide (building left of the inn and the building just above that one in the top left hand corner). On the first building, its the tile 12 up and 12 to the right from the bottom left hand corner. And on the building above it is the same tile as the bottom one

When you beat your second opponent in the plunge tournament, you will get a new blade art. When informed of it, Cetsa's face set has not been erased

When you go inside the Foreman's manor in Lide just before the confrontation with Kloe, Trazuin, Rhue, Kygar, Cetsa and Scatha... If you go back outside and to the house in the right hand top corner, you will be able to see Scatha's shadow still standing on the roof despite the fact that she's suppose to be inside

If you do well with a suicidal wanderer at the end of the Marna stretch, he'll give you a heart stone however the add variable command is missing so you will get nothing...
Noodles
Plyn

Re: A couple of Episode 2 problems

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:39 pm

Noodles wrote:If you do well with a suicidal wanderer at the end of the Marna stretch, he'll give you a heart stone however the add variable command is missing so you will get nothing...

Heheh. I noted this when I beta tested e2. That was what, a few years ago?
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Hmm

Postby Support Boy » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:11 pm

The Hearstone bug has been fixed for a while, but the mirror downloads probably didn't have the fix.
Support Boy

Return to Bugs