Daigasso! Band Brothers

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:58 am

Being able to play other music doesn't make you bad. Its focusing on those songs instead of doing your own thing that's wrong. And uh buddy, hate to break it to you, but improv is old news to me. Firstoff, four years of experience with a sax. Secondly, the same four years of experience with a sax were with a Tenor, THE instrument for Jazz improv. We're talking John Coltrane's weapon of choice. I actually did my first of two reasearch papers that I have to write to graduate HS on John Coltrane, his life, and his styles of Improv. And I do know the circle of fifths, all the minor scales, and 10 relative pitch patterns that I'm using right now. And the high school jazz band is amazing. So trust me, I know improv.

(Musical) w00t
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:02 am

Impossible wrote:
Greatchickenman wrote:Just print up some of the sheet music for it. it must be easy to transpose for a musical genius such as yourself, correct? After all, you're the one that stated that the music is harder than what you'll learn after 5 years of playing an instrument.

I didn't say I could correctly play any songs in Pro mode, dumbass.
And I don't have any program to create sheet music, nor would I be bothered to change each of the buttons into their proper notes - and it's irrelevant, because the difficulty in BB isn't JUST because of the notes - it's the tempo and use of shoulder buttons, too.

You've stated yourself that the songs you're playing were harder than what 5 years of playing an instrument is. I'm amazed that you think you're fucking Mozart because you can push some shoulder buttons. Playing a real instrument takes time and practice. A real instrument has more keys and combinations than you have brain cells, Impossible..
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:48 pm

Wow, Greatchickenman really can't read...
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to Gaming