One More Tally Mark For Nintendo And Sony...

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:35 am

I havent seen a nintendo drand controller break. And I've only seen a poor-ripoff controller break due to the fact that the owner was a little scrawny high-voiced asian asshole who neglects all of his stuff...>_>

And doovy, you crazy-ass son of a bitch, lets play a game of "I spy", only reverse. Just one round though. So I show you a picture and you tell me what it is, okay? Here we go:

Over here, you know, in the logic plane of existance, we call this one a "tuffy" :P
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:02 am

Am I retarded, because as soon as I saw that edit button in your post, I had the sudden urge to push it.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:28 am

Nope, I got that too, and I can't be retarded, I'm me.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Glenn47 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:53 am

I clicked it too. I'm pretty sure most everybody did.

Nintendo controllers...let me tell you something. A good controller lasts a few years at most. You can't expect a button you probably pressed near a million+ times to remain intact forever. My first gamecube controller I used with Melee and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. In Melee, since I rock so much, I was smashing the joystick around twice as much as my friends. On Sonic, well, after beating the time the original game testers/creators got by I think like 12 seconds (on City Escape, first level), I had probably slammed the joystick with my left thumb another 3000 times. Even after that, the same controller is almost completely functional. Two and a half years, man. That's some crunchy nuggets right there.
My new controller is still near mint-condition. If you want to test your joysticks well-being, try moving it lightly, and see where the resistance begins. Mine moves up a tiny bit without catching, so it's starting to wear down.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:26 pm

None of my controllers have lasted long enough to get worn out, whenever my brother gets mad at a game, SMASH, there goes another controler, and my younger brother chewed the rubber off the analog stick once too. I think I'm on my 10th controller, but I'm due for a new one soon.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:02 pm

remeber the super nintendo controllers? they lasted forever... all the days of playing r-type, gradius 3, donkey kong, super mario or whatnot, they still held together

EDIT: nintendo 64 controllers suck tbh, the stick gets worn out so fast
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:52 pm

What's funny is that not only did that moron double post, but both of his posts were completely wrong, and both of them completely contradicted each other. -_- That's just brilliant.

Nintendo always make veeery durable products. Anyone who's left a game in their pockets to be washed should know that. >_>
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Inderos » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:57 pm

I once saw a video of people driving down the street with a Gamecube dragging behind their truck. They drove around for awhile, stopped, and then tried to play it. It still worked. They then hit each side with a hammer, excluding the lid, and it still worked. They finally had to light it on fire to get it to break.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:51 pm

My GBC has been run over by a car twice, and other then a crack on the side, it works fine. Ive dropped my GCN many times too, but they were never big drops.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:10 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:My GBC has been run over by a car twice, and other then a crack on the side, it works fine. Ive dropped my GCN many times too, but they were never big drops.

How does driving over it work???
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Glenn47 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:42 pm

I left Yoshi's Island (original snes version) out in the rain for 16 hours before. Well, it rained for about 9 of them, but I wasn't there to dry it. After all that, it still had my 100% save file. I still have that file.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:57 am

but I will still say that n64 controllers suck, the xbox is the way to go!
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:15 am

PS2 kicks the shit out of both of them.
Yeah Xbox has an 8 gig hard drive and supports DVD9 and Gamecube is compatible with gameboy advance which is pretty cool.
But PS2 controlers are much more comfortable and they have much better games.
I don't see Final Fantasy or Smackdown! vs Raw on Xbox.
and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube really sucks.

The only good games on Xbox are Halo, Morrowind and Fable.
And the only good games on gamecube are Super Smash Bros. Melee, the Zelda games and Resident Evil 4.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:34 am

What a fanboy... And a moron...

...He thought Wind Waker was good?

I can't believe someone could praise Final Fantasy, the steaming pile of faeces it is, and in the same breath insult FFCC, which at least tries to have some gameplay.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Berserker » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:01 am

My GBC has been run over by a car twice, and other then a crack on the side, it works fine. Ive dropped my GCN many times too, but they were never big drops.

Strange way of having fun... :)
"I shouldn't have to live in a world where all good points are horrible ones" (Black mage, 8bit theater)
Berserker
S2 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming