<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:43 pm

I'm seriously going to consider buying this game. I wonder where I might be able to purchase such a brilliant title.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Violent_Paradan » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:07 pm

Don't believe the hype; it is the worst game that I own (except for Master of Orion III) and I subsequently try to play as many other games as possible in order to avoid coming back to this one.

The worst part is that there are some people who spend all of their game time on the forums (I think that the forums were named politics) complaining about how unbalanced the game is. This would be fine if they weren’t self moderated and didn’t flood the news sites with nothing but this information, complaints about other players, and things about people and NPCs from the Hollywood area of the game that we couldn’t care less about.
Violent_Paradan
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:43 pm

DAMMIT! My character just caught a venerial disease! I guess I need to raise my condom proficiency.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby RentACop » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:51 am

I gotta agree with Mr. Violent, this game's got PROBLEMS. One of my guildmates critically failed a "explosive novelty" roll (at -5 due to intoxication) and now my character has frickin Tinnitus for the rest of his gaming life, barring some sort of patch, and we all know how slow the dev teams are on those.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Aegis » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:53 am

True it has some major issues, but they did the vehicle system and the technology system amazingly well. I do like this game, but unlike most people the main reason is not the social aspects of the game.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:57 am

I ahte this game and all it stands for.
If you want to experience how your "character" gets fit a nice job a nd hawt chjicks why not step out into the real world (not another game you stupid fuckasses) and start exersising in the really true world. Jeesus, I'll punch anyone who i see play this game.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:47 pm

Dude, Jera, if you need help with your condom problem, I've got a +3 manual that will permanantly improve your skill. It costs 20k though
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:25 pm

Nah, I picked up "Ward against hooker" instead. Hopefully that will suffice.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby War » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:52 pm

Ya I found a rare +7 grill with 15% more dmg (While hexed)
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:57 am

So, who made beta for the new extension: "Cars and Girlfriends"? So far, I'm loving it. Rumor has it that the "Booze and hookers" pack got hacked and stolen from the database by Porter, but I dont think so. I've never seen his drunk character, but everyone on the server said its pretty epic. Your Dex takes a nosedive, but your luck and Charm shoot up like crazy. And if you take a "chaser" magic pill, you won't gain the 10 hour poison effect the next morning.

By the way, who's missing the "Puberty" Pack? I saw some little kids hanging around in this area with some artisians, particularly a singer, and none of them got the free and required expansion pack yet....
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:22 am

Whoops! My character lost all of his stocks and jumped out of a 20th story window. Oh well, better respawn.

what.. I can't respawn?

THIS GAME IS BS
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Iteroth » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:25 pm

Shit. My character fell down a well and died... and came to this forum to tell you about it.

:wink:
Last edited by Iteroth on Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iteroth
S5 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:06 am

Down a well eh.... gives me an idea. Well Simulator game!
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:31 pm

I picked this up today and it's great! I became a gangsta and I can do drive bys for $3.06 a hit! While risking death in the proccess! :D
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Return to Gaming