Frog
38%
Ayla
6%
Magus
19%

Total votes : 16

Postby Porter » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:07 pm

you then appear in the mountains, you try and leave, but crap, the little impys stop you, you get in a battle with em, you go, explore the town, maybe meet Toma, get ripped off for a drink, go into the castle, you are then told you have bad hair and to go get your stamp collection punk. marle saves your ass, run your ass all around. Talk to chancellor twice, send his ass back up to kings tower, go see marle dissapear for some reason because she knew you were coming, go back down see lucca, she tells you a whole speil about that dumb blonde bitch....

same, i beat CT in 8 hours and 58 minutes :) record time. 8 hours 53 minutes WITH all the extra weapons and sub quests.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby RentACop » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:47 pm

Then you go out and if you try the bridge it's still broken, so the only other place is the church and inside there's these kinda creepy nuns that say kinda creepy things. Anyway, you chat for a bit then Lucca spots something shiny near the altar and -oh snap- it's the queen's royal crest! The nuns go apeshit and catch on fire and turn into Naga-ette's and come after you. After cutting them up, Lucca pauses to remark on the battle, when another one comes outta nowhere smacks her ass down. Then, in one of the coolest moves I've ever seen, a humanoid frog jumps down from the ceiling and kills the thing with one hit from a bigass sword, then ribbets and flexes his giant bicep. You name him, then try the organ a bit more so a secret door opens up.

Glenn47 you missed on important part, where Marle wants some damn candy and takes freakin forever picking between red and orange.

(My friends and I used to play this for hours, usually we'd name the characters after ourselves. I was always Frog. Thinking about this makes me both nostalgic and embarassed.)
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Belthazar » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:40 am

do you guys actually own the game or play the rom on zsnes/snes9x?
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:18 am

Hey, CT wasn't released here. I have a fucking excuse.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:27 am

Not to mention it sells for like $500 these days. Well, new atleast, I didn't check the used price.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:02 pm

naw. A poor friend of mine bought it for $80 right before teh N64 came out, and then the value plummeted down to like...20. I don't have the heart to tell him that it's risen again, mainly because I plan on buying it off of him soon. 8)
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:36 pm

They were selling on ebay for $500 about a week ago.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:56 pm

Don't tell my friend that.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Belthazar » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:27 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:They were selling on ebay for $500 about a week ago.

thats nuts but then again it is a hell of a game.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:41 am

I can't imagine there are more than a few sealed copies left in existance. A lot of old SNES and I think some PS1 games will sell for huge amounts.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:11 am

Hey I found the "REAL" sequel to Chrono Trigger, it's called "Radical Dreamers" and it's a Text game for SNES.

It was never released outside Japan for some reason (maybe because it was a text game and they didn't think anyone would like it).

Some of you probably already know about this game.

You can download a translated ROM here:
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=4893
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:16 am

Everybody already knows about that and has for ages.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Alundra » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:26 am

considdering that the nintendo revo sys will allow us (so they say...)
even snes games, such as ct... soon those cartridges won't have much value left, only for the nerdy collector people (i'm one ^_^)...

I wonder if seiken densetsu 3 will be up for download... :?
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:57 pm

I like FROG!!!
His theme is sooooo awesome!
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming