Frog
38%
Ayla
6%
Magus
19%

Total votes : 16

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:33 am

Sounds good..... CJ said something about downloading, so can I just zap it off the net?
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:44 am

Yeah, you just gotta get a working Emulator (ZSnes is great) and the ROM itself (think of a CD Image, only for a cartridge)
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:12 pm

Snes9x is better......I think. :)
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:18 pm

...ummmmmm.... stoopid non-computer nerd me has currently forgotten wtf an emulator is.....
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:23 pm

Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:27 pm

CJ wrote:Snes9x is better......I think. :)

no Znes is GOD!
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:09 pm

You know... you're a really handy/nice guy to have around...
Ultimate_Halo_Sticker wrote:If you were a chick I'd kiss you in a second
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:20 pm

teen isnt handy wikipedia is
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:31 pm

Non-Sequitur is handy for getting the links...as I am too lazy to do it myself...
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:36 pm

opps it wasnt teen, he only links to english.
well i retract my statement
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:43 am

CJ wrote:Snes9x is better......I think. :)

Nope. ZSNES beats the crap out of it.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:06 am

But the real thing is the best.....
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Shepard » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:44 pm

NO ZSNES IS BETTER IF you go on anysite to download a snes emulater they will say ZSNES
Donnie your out of your element!!!!!!!
Shepard
Plyn

Postby Belthazar » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:12 pm

zsnes is without a doubt the best. its so easy to use
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Glenn47 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:25 pm

Okay, Glenn has the FINAL SAY.

ZSnes is good, I use it more than Snes9x. But Snes9x has better sound quality overall. I tried playing Kirby's Dream Land 3 with ZSnes, some things were gay, now I use Snes9x. Also, it may be unrelated, but with ZSnes I could only use a few keys at a time (couldn't dash, jump, and shoot in Megaman X2) but with Snes9x my friend and I were both using the keyboard for controls, and doing whatever the hell we wanted. Dunno if it's with the emulator, or just X2.

Anyway, Chrono Trigger...I daresay I'm the expert of it around here. Call me egotistical, but I've beaten it LITERALLY at least 30 times through, not counting the special endings when you can beat the game in 10 minutes.

Okay, your character is named Crono because of the 5-letter limit. Talk to your mom twice, go outside, go to the fair, go straight up to the second map, bump into Marle, she drops her pendant. Check on her first, then go grab the pendant and give it to her. She wants to hang out with you, claims to not be from around there, you two join up. Buy a (iron?) sword at this one guy (Melchior) on the first screen of the fair, he'll ask if he may be able to purchase Marle's pendant, say no. On the second map, go to the far left, avoid pressing something on the pink bag-thing, press A on the cat, bring it to the far right side of the map, "You brought back my cat! Thank you!" Marle- "You're so sweet Crono." The guy nearby wants you to do a "soda guzzling contest." If you do it with Marle nearby, she'll say "You're awfully competetive, aren't you Crono?" Fight Gato for fun if you want, located by leaving at the left side of the second fair screen.. Talk to the girl sitting on the fountain in the middle of the first map, then go two maps straight up. Lucca will be showing off her invention, nobody will be volunteering, you go there and Lucca's all "Crono! Nobody's trying the teleporter! Will you try it?" Marle tells you to try it while she watches, you go through, the audience goes like "Wow, incredible!" and talk to Marle. "That looks like fun! I wanna try!" -(probably a bit wrong) and Marle goes "Wow Crono, where'd you pick up a cutie like her?" So anyway, she goes on the teleporter, Lucca and Taban (her dad) start it up, her pendant starts shimmering, Marle says "My pendant! It's..." and she get thrown into a portal. Taban freaks out, Lucca shoos away the audience, walk up, grab the pendant, Crono's theme starts playing, Taban says "The boy's actually gonna do it!" Lucca says "Are you sure about this Crono? We have no way of knowing where this goes. But I guess we have no other choice" She fires it up, says stuff this time "More! Give me more power!" "Roger!" and Crono goes into the warp, Lucca says "Good luck Crono! I'll follow you when I find out what went wrong!" and you go through time and come out in a tree-filled area in the mountains.

Phew! That was all from memory. How'd I do?

EDIT: Oh yeah! Just remembered that I was gonna tell you all- Last night, I beat Chrono Cross, the sequal! It kicks so much ass. SOOOOO much.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming