Super smash bros ripoff maybe?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Super smash bros ripoff maybe?

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:12 am

Okay, I'l gonna give you a scenario, two video game characters duke it out, you have to answer who wiuns, and gie a reasonable explanation. If A and B fight you can't say: cause B is more awesome. Give a story iof you can.

Right, first matchup:
Samus VS Masterchief
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:37 am

ok

Master cheif has the immediate advantage because the randomly selected arena is Coagulation. However, Samus uses her better aircraft to pwn the MC's banshee. They leave their vehicles and decide to just use normal weapons. MC gets in a couple of decent shots with the good old sniper rifle but using her visor and strafe dodging techniques manages to dodge any leathal shots. MC goes in close with dual needlers blazing but Samus turns into a ball again managing to dodge the barrage of razor sharp...crystally looking things. She quickly turns back into human form and starts charging her arm cannon for an almighty headshot. Masterchief (being out of ammo and knowing his time is up) sticks her with a plasma 'nade. Seconds after MC's unseen head is vaporised like so many mindless space creatures who were really only minding their own buisness, Samus explodes with a final sigh of "....stickers suck...."

Conclusion: Samus wins, but can't be awarded in person.

Next pair up: Link Vrs Kyle Katarn (why not?)

(btw, i see good things for this topic assumign it doesn't degrade into a "n0 way u freekin n00b, mi gy oculd pw/\/ ur sisy n00bface" contest)
Last edited by Flibbo on Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:38 am

Link is a white man and can't jump without some stupid magical feather. Katarn is extremely agile, has a lightsaber and he can use the force. Link only has like two weapons and a musical insturment, and he has to change these weapons using a complex weapon system. OHHHHHHHH JEDI WINS

Hitman #47 versus Michael Jackson(Moonwalker).
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:00 am

Since Holstein's one is crap, I'll respond to the other two instead.

Samus beats MC due to the 10x power bonus she gains from being in high quality games.

Link has a Bow and Fire Arrows. The other guy has no ranged attack whatsoever. I think we know who will end this fight burning to death, screaming and clawing his eyes out. Even if he gets a laser gun, the Mirror Shield would only bring him to an even faster death.

Alt scenario: Link has Biggoron's Sword, or the Fierce Deity Mask. Instant win, because all opponents collapse to the ground while bowing down to the awesomeness.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:19 am

Squall(ff8) vs Tidus (ff10)
this should be interesting
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:33 am

Squall is your typical loner and works well on his own, Tidus is a crybaby who needs the comfort of aurons big strong shoulders. And seeing as how Squall can use guardian force whereas tidus at most can use black magic. Squall wins by summoning some dangerous GF.

Zeus (greek mythology) VS Thor (norse mythology)

In a lightning slugfest!

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:02 am

I recon Thor, because he has the beard and the hammer. But I'm too lazy to write a match so I'll wait and see what all else think.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:35 am

Thor has dressed up as his sister in one of the stories, 'nuff said
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:57 am

Ok. Thor downs a gallon of mead and swings his axe into Zeus's frail little supermodel body, messing his shit up for good. Winner: Thor.

Next Match: Ecco The Doliphin Versus Hello Kitty

And Impossible, for someone who seems to resent the stupidity of GameFAQs, you sure are acting as the quintessential biased GameFAQs idiot.
Last edited by EmperorJeramyu on Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Flibbo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:04 am

Edit: hmmm, Jeramyu edited his post and now my old post made little sence.

well played jeramyu....well played...
Last edited by Flibbo on Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:57 am

Impossible wrote:Holstein's one is crap

Stop being such a god damn Nintendo fanboy. Everyone knows that the PC is superior to the Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube combined so shut the fuck up.

Ecco the Dolphin has razor sharp teeth, millions of Cetacean friends that he can manipulate to his own twisted will, and he can hit a ball with his nose while drawing incoherent paintings with non-toxic paint.

Hello Kitty is EVERYWHERE. It has copies of itself on pretty much everything that ever existed. So it'll be like that one brawl scene in The Matrix Reloaded with millions of dolphins fighting an impercievable amount of Hello Kitty clones.

However, Hello Kitty is docile and usually in a vegatative state. Ecco the Dolphin was built for survival in the deep sea; he can rip one of those Japanese fuckers to shreds in milliseconds.

Feline blood will be spilled tonight.

ninja edit: My offer still stands:Image vs Image
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:42 pm

Insult one Nintendo fan and we shall swarm you, Make some new love holes in you, and then mass-rape you with brooms.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Inderos » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:43 pm

Impossible wrote:Since Holstein's one is crap, I'll respond to the other two instead.

Samus beats MC due to the 10x power bonus she gains from being in high quality games.

Link has a Bow and Fire Arrows. The other guy has no ranged attack whatsoever. I think we know who will end this fight burning to death, screaming and clawing his eyes out. Even if he gets a laser gun, the Mirror Shield would only bring him to an even faster death.

Alt scenario: Link has Biggoron's Sword, or the Fierce Deity Mask. Instant win, because all opponents collapse to the ground while bowing down to the awesomeness.

Wow, way to ruin the fucking topic. He specifically asked for something other than those kinds of responses.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:24 pm

STFU! as a 1337 n00b once said.

anyways, bakc to track ecco wins and also he has his friggin sonar of death.

Next matchup:

A pro baseball player, versus a pro football player.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Inderos » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:30 pm

What kind of football? American football? Or the rest of the world football?
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Next

Return to Gaming