Super smash bros ripoff maybe?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:19 am

I guess you all suck too much to play HL2....

GM (G-man) and Jesus meet up in a crowded street in New Orleans. The GM turns a corner, as if he doesn't care, while Jesus parts the redneck sea and runs after him. But when he looks around the corner, GM is nowhere to be found. Stumped, Jesus sits on a crate and begins to wonder where he's run off to-HOLY SHIT A HEAD CRAB! Jesus busts out his shepard's Staff and smacks it like so many Ho's (Holy Ghosts, that is). Spotting GM at the end of the alleyway, Jesus casts Divine Light and blinds GM. But GM is unfazed, for he works for the government and has sunglasses. Another corner is turned in the confusion. As Jesus looks down the alley GM went down and escaped, he hears a beeping noise and realizes too soon that he shall see daddy again as he holds the briefcase he found up to his ear (Obviously it was the G-man's).
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:18 am

Sarcasm wrote:#1:Mirror shield, Dead Kyle
#2:Fierce Deity Mask, 'Nuff said
#3:Link plays his Ocarina of Time to travel back in time and murder Kyle in his sleep.

#1: So Link's gonna spend the whole time hiding behind the shield until Kyle gets close enough to cut off his head with a lightsabre? I mean even Link can't draw a bow 1-handed?
#2 and #3: Thats just unfair. Almost nobody can beat that. There needs to be restrictions otherwise there's just no point.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:35 am

Fair is for cross-dressing whores.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:15 am

Yeah, link controlls time, he has a mask taht makes him immortal, he has an all reflecting shield, lens of truth and whatnot, and also he has some form of infinite bag of holding storing all that crap. It's be a close on, but link superior equipment (he has four bottles with fairys FYI) will make him kill katarn in the end, and if katarn uses the darks side he will de, the dark side always dies. now shut up, make your own topic if you wanna discuss further.

Sonic versus the flash? Depends, if sonic doesn't get his rings he's screwed.

The flood versus the Zen creatures...

Depends, if you have them fight on a planet we can assume they take controll of half the population each. On a Halo? I think the Zen creatures would be victorious in the end. Most likely it's as FLW said, a neverending battle.

And any fight involving jesus has to consider jesus is a martyr, even if he has permanent water walking cast and stuff like that he's still a martyr, he will die to defeat evil through his death. Jesus dies but wins anyway.

Someone else come up with a matchup, I'm drawing blank...
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:41 am

Verb vs Jera
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:51 pm

ooooh toughy

Although Verb has been an admin for longer, Jeramyu is around alot more so he could probably gain a large following of forum regulars to help him so im gonna say Jeramyu.

What about Sam Fisher Vrs Solid Snake?
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:18 pm

Sam all the way. Firstoff, snake has the most unrealistic stealth mechanics. I've seen it in magozines. There's a Fire Print suit...what the hell? He needs a suit for every thing. Secondly, he's like the "assault" weapons option in Chaos theory: run like crazy, shoot lotsa shit, keep goin. So, now that I've stated why he sucks, this is prolly how it would be.

There would be a party or get-together in which Snake's and Sam's organizations met and socialized. Late into the night, near the bar, two drunk people or 2 rivals (dunno) would get into who would kick whose ass. There'd be a "Hey, break them up!" session, followed swiftly by a "But, that IS a good question!" and then both offices would have a bet.

Both would be put in a city (Abandoned) and proceed to try to kill the other with whichever normal means possible (so if they use a sticky shocker on the job, they can choose to get a few during briefing and such). Snake would be an easy target for sam, running around in grey "Cement" Camo. Sniping, cover of confusion (smoke or flash grenade), guerilla tactics, or just grabbing him whilst hanging from a pipe above.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:41 pm

Naruto from the anime Naruto, or Ichigo from Bleach?

EDIT: Posting while someone else posts is fun :P
Last edited by Telephalsion on Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:43 pm

you didn't post a new match up so i will.

Lun Vrs Cocoa Vrs Fwacho
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:10 pm

Here's an interesting one:
Fox (as in that guy from starfox adventures) vs. Vash the Stampede.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:10 pm

Cocoa beats fwacho with his stupid claims of creating "The Way" and by getting his little friend Inderoes on to him. :)

THE END

Solid Snake vs. Sam Fisher
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:32 pm

Solid Snake is made by the Japanese and can do Matrix stunts and shit and the only thing Sammy can do is sneak around and shit. Snake wins.

Clock Crew vs GamingW
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:35 pm

GameingW has numbers, And stupid people in great numbers wield unmatchable power, Look at USA.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:55 pm

The USA isn't so great.... and while I'm on it, CJ did you email my mum on myspace and tell her your plans for world domination exept America because they're all idiots?

What about Strata vs. Roy(Fire emblem [and he's in ssbm too]).
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:56 pm

Sarcasm wrote:GameingW has numbers, And stupid people in great numbers wield unmatchable power, Look at USA.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming