Super smash bros ripoff maybe?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:32 pm

Inderos wrote:What kind of football? American football? Or the rest of the world football?

American football, seeing as a xoccerplayer has no chance against a bat, while an american football player does have the shoulder "armor".

American Football player VS Baseball palyer it is.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:17 pm

It was supposed to be Hitman versus Michael Jackson.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:11 pm

Well, Hitman would take a few shots at MJ, but MJ would be spinning out of the way. But as we all know, if Michael Jackson spins for 3 seconds, "Smooth Criminal" would bust outta nowhere and Hitman would be forced to break out into dance, and then promptly drop dead.

Ok, for the sake of keeping it on track, Tele's one.

An (American) Foot ball player vs. A baseball player.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Violent_Paradan » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:15 pm

The football player would win; baseball players don't use their bats as weapons and therefore can't win in a fair fight.
Violent_Paradan
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:26 pm

Who said anything about fair? I mean, the baseball player has the bat, and is probably jacked up on steroids, and if he knew where to place it...

Meh, I guess I answered my own question. And you didn't post a further match-up, so I'll just go again.

Bomberman Vs. Osama Bin Laden
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Impossible » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:39 pm

Wow, Holstein, way to read what I said. I meant that your suggestion of the next match-up was crap, which it was because there was no real potential.

I didn't realise that we were only allowed to come up with idiotic ideas and not real ones, so I apologise and I'll make sure that every one I do in the future is as stupid and pointless as possible.

Osama bin Laden hides in his cave.
Bomberman grabs a heap of range and bomb number power ups, allowing him to drop a bomb on the outside of every cave with enough range to send an explosion in a straight line through every cave, eventually killing Osama.

Oh, wait, that may have been too intelligent. I don't have time now, but remind me to edit it later so it's something like "bin laden is teh terorist and bomberman has bomb so he win", only a little longer and more worthless.

Next: Luigi vs Wario
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:11 pm

Impossible wrote:Wow, Holstein, way to read what I said. I meant that your suggestion of the next match-up was crap, which it was because there was no real potential.

Calm down Impossible.

This thread really isn't supposed to be taken that seriously.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Glenn47 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:58 am

Luigi hid in Mario's shadow, only to notice quickly that Wario was hiding in the same place! They tried to get out, but never could. Ever. They're still trapped there to this day, only Luigi is trapped AND dead from a viking helmet that Wario puts on in a few games to make people think he has a significant powerup.

Sonic versus The Flash!
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:23 am

So, a few scenarios

Impossible, using logical, unfuckingbiased thinking, if you respond first, let me remind you that you are the epitome of a nintendo whore.

Anyways: The Zen Creatures (Half-Life Series) vs The Flood (Halo series)
Zen Creatures for Reference: Image Head Crab (zombifies their victim...the root of all evil)

http://gameslife.ru/half-life-2-4.jpg This one's big. It's a barnacle. Their tentacle hangs down in hopes of ensnaring a victim/ raping a japanese schoolgirl. They're a bitch to kill, even if a crowbar hit kills them.

http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/article/570/570499/half-life-2-signs-of-the-times-part-2-20041202050306012.jpg
http://www.planethalflife.com/screenshot.asp?src=/half-life2/screenshots/31.jpg

This is what happens when you add a headcrab to a persons head...yup, it sucks

There are poisonous headcrabs that hurt like hell..

Oh, then there are these motherfuckers: http://www.planethalflife.com/screenshot.asp?src=/half-life2/screenshots/17.jpg

Yeah...these are a bitch.... On the right:Think Zerglings..They burrow and come in constant numbers. On the Left: Think Miniboss of the ones on the right.

Vs the Flood....
http://halo.bungie.org/flood/display.ht ... =infection
http://halo.bungie.org/flood/display.html?type=carrier
http://halo.bungie.org/flood/display.html?type=covenant
http://halo.bungie.org/flood/display.html?type=human

And my other Contest:

The G-Man http://www.planethalflife.com/screensho ... ots/05.jpg
Vs http://i.teenblvd.com/dn/93983/columbia ... ib.jpf.jpg

A black dude in Black

naw...I really meant http://www7.online.rtlklub.hu/forumkepek/4830766.pict this dude....If you know anything about G-man, its 90% probable that it's a lie. You don't talk to G-man, G-man talks to you. And he does offer you a choice to work for him...(or die a horrible and painful death by the hands of some pretty fucked up machinery outta nowhere), he cannot be killed (I've tried killing him in many different ways), and he disappears when he damn well pleases.

And that dude...well he's basically the guy who died for us...mebbe...I mean, who doesn't love their best buddy, Jesus?
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:05 am

As a halo fan my answer would be :"only the master chief can beat the flood"... but those half-life creatures look like they could fuck them up good... although that wouldn't defeat them would it because the flood just keep coming.... so the half-life creatures will win any battle but the flood will never die so the battle never ends.....
... and whoever said that Katarn has no long range weapons you're a moron. If you've played the first few levels of outcast then you know he uses guns (including a disrupter rifle and its a bit fucken hard to get more long range than that) and to survive in jedi-master mode Katarn has to be pretty fucking good with guns..... Then we get to the fact that he's a jedi..... if he can deflect blaster bolts he can sure as hell can disintergrate arrows which are way slower... and he has THE FORCE!!! for shits sake... not only is it long range, wide range and close range... but it's bloody EVERYWHERE RANGE!!!
Link doesn't stand a chance....
.....oh and the MC beats everybody..... :D
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:16 am

Link has the Tri-force, Yar, And the jedi has The Force, Thus, Three is greater then one, Link wins.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:50 am

Ha, that was a good one.

Impossible, using logical, unfuckingbiased thinking, if you respond first, let me remind you that you are the epitome of a nintendo whore.

Better to be a Nintendo whore than just a whore, I suppose.

Edit: Link only has the Triforce of Courage, which is a third of the Triforce, so actually he also only has one Force. However, no single Jedi other than Yoda (because Yoda is cool, at least in the original trilogy) can possess the entire Force at once, that's ridiculous, so Link still has more.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Flibbo » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:58 am

Hmmm, so it was actually my post that degraded this topic into a my guy could beat your guy contest. Ah well

Katarn is an experianced mercenary and Jedi knight who uses a wide array of High-Tech weapons including blasters, high explosives and a beam of pure focused energy that has proven its ability to cut through anything, even the one mineral that its not supposed to be able to but still does.

Link has some little mark on his hand and uses a sharp bit of metal and shoots sharpend sticks. Woah...look out Kyle, hes using a boomerang BE AFRAID. We all know its more than likly Link would loose at least one of his arms anyway rendering either his mirrorsheild or master sword useless. This is just if hes the OoT link, can you imagine if he were something like the OoA/OoS link? He'd have to pause every 3 seconds to change equipment.

Jedi Warrior and experianced mercenary > Tights wearing nancy boy elf thing with fairy.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:28 am

How will the triforce save Link? It does shit all exept effect things related to it... in fact the only thing the Triforce ever did for Link in a fight was give ganandorf a reason not to kill him outright, I think.....
Link cannot win... what would happen?
scenario1(a large area with no obtructions at all): Kyle sees Link, Link sees Kyle, Link pulls out his bow and arrow, *pop* Kyle has already headshotted him with the disruptor rifle.
scenario2(they start like 3 meters from each other ensuring melee combat): Link pulls sword and shield, Kyle activates lightsabre, they charge... and even assuming Links sword and shield contain cortosis (lightsabre resistant alloy) does anyone believe Link will stand a chance against a jedi, better yet Kyle who has practically dedicated his life to fighting.
scenario3(Jungle type area, they start in random places and cant see each other): They start walking around warily... Kyle closes eyes, reaches out with the force, senses Link and uses force Crush (KOTOR2)... dead link... again...
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:58 am

#1:Mirror shield, Dead Kyle
#2:Fierce Deity Mask, 'Nuff said
#3:Link plays his Ocarina of Time to travel back in time and murder Kyle in his sleep.

Beside, Link can use the force much better then Kyle, Take this as an example, He NEVER says anything beside yes and no yet people always seem to understand what he wants, This is clearly his ability to use the Force as a method of Telepathy, Secondly, Whenever he dies he seems to time travel to the point before he was defeated, Something not even the best Jedi has managed to do, Thus, Link remains supreme
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming