xbox 360 price

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:01 pm

Boobs.

On games, the higher the quality, the higher the fanbase.

Nice try though.

Now to make my ReaperGal fansite.

-phantom taco Teen
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:29 pm

Sports games, movie license games.

You fail.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby RentACop » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:05 am

Teenr0cker wrote:On games, the higher the quality, the higher the fanbase.

That makes fans. What I want is the exact formula that turns an otherwise normal person into a mouth-breathing twit who uses bizarre logic, ad hominem attacks and ludicrous "facts" to promote their utter rejection of anything that could in some way be in competition with their idol.

Can you imagine it? He who controls the fanboys controls the world.
"I'd much rather sleep with RentACop then Brad Pitt, and you would too if you weren't so vapid."
"RentAKing's platform is just the perfect political idealogy. Everything else is just kiddie crap or all flash but no substance. I can tell this without actually having read anyone else's platform."
"The rebels suck ass. All they have is freedom and it isn't even that good anyway. They don't even have Terror Drones or Pacification implants for christ's sake!"
"Obviously His Holiness RentADeus is God, he said he was didn't he? It's in his name isn't it?"

Don't worry, when I'm God-Emperor you shall each recieve an island stocked with slaves. Or painful death for some percieved slight that I've allowed to fester for years, whichever.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Belthazar » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:42 am

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm just waiting to see what games come out on which system before i decide which system to get. Besides as of right now systems for $300/$400, not exactly the most affordable thing in the world.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby CJ » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:05 pm

So that's how Halo and Pokemon became so popular? :roll:

I think it is because that people always want to beleive that they paid for the best. And if they knew that they didn't pay for the best, they would get depressed, so they try and argue that what they paid for is the best to avoid their depression. :)
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:50 pm

Impossible wrote:

Sports games, movie license games.

You fail.

Movies have sex scenes. And they fail anyways. Just lookit acclaim. And sports games have cheerleaders. Plus, I don't see fanboys of NFL games...You know what we call them over here impy? I believe we call those 'fanboys' something like ....gee, sportsfans or something? I'm not sure, but the closest thing we get to fanboys from sports games are the DOA girl fanboys. You know, volleyball and such?

I was merely implying that the better the boobs, the more people will like them...Like DOA...duh.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:07 pm

I must have taken you out of context, then...
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to Gaming