Which game to play?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Shepard » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:58 am

Belthazar wrote:i dunno do you like rpg's? cause i heard kingdom hearts 2 and final fantasy XII is coming out soon.

Yes!! Rpg's are the best genre of games, and I plan on playing both games. I am a little frustrated cause the last time i checked FF12 was supposed to be out this summer. and once i found out they were pushing it back i started throwing grapes at everyone in the room. that's how much i like Final Fantasy.
Donnie your out of your element!!!!!!!
Shepard
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:22 pm

I just hope that they keep pushing it back to improve the story, not the graphics... like thats going to happen.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Belthazar » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:55 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:I just hope that they keep pushing it back to improve the story, not the graphics... like thats going to happen.

i hope your right cause from the description i read off a video game magazine it doesn't sound too great but i still look forward to playing it.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:32 pm

I dont plan on playing it but it would just be stupid to see such a big game fall into the "Sucks.... but has good graphics" pit like so many other games these days.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:06 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

The Strayed (R) Challenge: Play the entire game through and kniving each and every enemy you find. Then do the same, but with the assault equipment settings.

Oh hell yeah, that is fun as shit... except on the levels where you can't kill anyone.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby RentACop » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:21 pm

Does anyone have a link to a...Terranigma rom? (Assuming that asking is even allowed.)
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:01 pm

nope...We usually delve into the world of roms long enough to get a few files, then resurface and refuse to return for several months.

Try asking on our IRC channel. I'm on and I have it, but you'll have to deem yourself worthy against Happenstan in MORTAL COMBAT!!!
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby RentACop » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:23 pm

Gaaah, I am "kicked from #theway by ChanServ (problem channel)". I don't know what that means. Well I can make an inference, but irc is scary and foreign to me.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:40 pm

Your on the wrong server, namely, one we've alreay been banned from. Make sure the server your in is zirc.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby RentACop » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:43 pm

Oh. Is the "chat" dealy on the main page out of date?
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:04 pm

yeah, we just had a topic about this.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby RentACop » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:17 pm

Good thing I'm aware of what goes on around me. On a completely unrelated note, when the hell did I break 100 posts?!
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:19 pm

oh....Ten posts back.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:32 pm

so yeah. back on topic. What is a good game on ps2 or xbox to play?
... I can tell you that Fable is a kickass game but it would be better if it lasted longer and you had more freedom like Morrowind..... OMG CROSS OBLIVION WITH FABLE AND YOU HAVE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Fredric » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:42 am

Beyond Good & Evil
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming