Radiata Stories

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Shepard » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:53 pm

IshThought jerrysh kidsh were not alod to ush the enternet. i would say alot of random crap on your guestbook but that would just make you happy cause youd feel needed.
Donnie your out of your element!!!!!!!
Shepard
Plyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:27 pm

I kinda liked not having a mortal enemy...
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:53 am

Downloaded it on Saturday (Friday for all of you living on the east side of the International Date Line), and it kicks ass.

when the game started, the first thing I noticed was that the main character is a stupid, scrawny prick that can't dress himself properly, he put's his shirt on bacwards (what a dumbass).

The story is not too great but what it lacks in it's story, it more than makes up for in gameplay. This game is really fun, I recommend it to every one who lives in North America, Japan and for people in Europe and Australia, with a modchip in their PS2 :)

It seems too straight forward at first, and you don't get enough freedom at the start.

Who else has this game?
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Otaku No Anime » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:17 pm

Yes, the smartest thing Jack has said in the game is probably "And where the donkey goes, the ass has to follow."

Yes, the story is a little basic. If you want a little more story, CJ, I recommend you stick with Ridley the entire way...
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:20 pm

And make sure to get the cool characters, like Gerald and Nocturne... and Caesor.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:58 pm

Sorry about reviving a dead topic but I didn't think it would be very clever to make a new topic.

Well if anyone has the North American version of radiata stories, Can one of you please send me the SCUS file from the disc? I need it because when i patched my downloaded version it fucked up and i need the elf file.

any help will be appreciated.

EMAIL: doofy769@hotmail.com

thanks
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming