Advent Children

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Advent Children

Postby Inderos » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:04 am

I just finished watching the whole thing without subtitles. It was amazing.

http://www.baka-updates.com

Click on releases, and Advent Children should be easy to find from there. Or you could just search for it with their search feature.

I've never said, "Oh God." so many times in my entire life...

And it wasn't just, "Oh God." once every few minutes.

It was, "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." and everything after that was hysterical gibberish.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby Lord_Ehrgeiz » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:44 pm

I liked "victory theme" after fight in church - ringtone of Loz's mobile! :D
No, i liked Turks!!
No, forget them - Bahamut's fight was awsome!!
The hell with Bahamut - there was Aerith!! Almost alive Aerith!!!
:shock: And incredible mighty Sephiroth!!! And Cloud's Omnislash!!! OMFG!!! I'm in shock...
in order to assess the reality of life, it is necessary at least once to die
Lord_Ehrgeiz
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:55 am

Will I still enjoy it if I never finished FFVII because it was dull as shit? I'm concerned I might, like, not understand the story. Because you know, it was very complex. :roll: Final Fantasy Unlimited was proof that FF works in TV/Movie form.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Iteroth » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:51 am

It's weird how the animation looks so realistic... except in the way people talk, in which case the mouths just sort of open slightly. Meh, I'll look at it in greater detail when I can understand what they're saying.
Iteroth
S5 Hilyn

Postby Lord_Ehrgeiz » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:51 pm

Impossible wrote:Will I still enjoy it if I never finished FFVII because it was dull as shit? I'm concerned I might, like, not understand the story.

the story of AC is individual, link to FFVII was made to make us fanats happy.
in order to assess the reality of life, it is necessary at least once to die
Lord_Ehrgeiz
S2 Hilyn

Postby RentACop » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:32 pm

The plot is utter gobbledygook. But there is a lot of fanservice in there, so that smooths things a bit, hell I didn't even like FF7's plot but connecting the dots made things interesting. At first glance the characters looked really goofy, but that passed, as the film is a fucking visual feast.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:44 pm

You'll enjoy it due to the sheer coolness and action. Rude and Reno are somewhat funny at times.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:41 am

All right then, I'm getting a sub at a speed which seems to randomly multiply (by as much as three times) and drop in speed, from a torrent with over nearly 2000 seeds and over 7000 peers. Fun.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Inderos » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:34 pm

Telephalsion wrote:You'll enjoy it due to the sheer coolness and action. Rude and Reno are somewhat funny at times.

Oh God are Reno and Rude awesome.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby CJ » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:26 pm

Impossible wrote:All right then, I'm getting a sub at a speed which seems to randomly multiply (by as much as three times) and drop in speed, from a torrent with over nearly 2000 seeds and over 7000 peers. Fun.

I know that you don't really like me that much, but,

COULD YOU PLEASE POST A LINK TO THAT TORRENT, PLEASE, I BEG YOU.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:32 am

Well, the plot line is crappymcstupidpredictable, but let's face it: They made reality digital.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:32 pm

I cant stand it any more! at 2kbs is just not worth it...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Fredric » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:29 pm

Ok, I've watched it two times now and the battles were just awesome, especially the bahamut fight and everything after that. Who cares if the storytelling is crap when we can have epic battles instead?

Tifa should get some less transparent clothes by the way. :shock:
Fredric
S1 Hilyn

Postby Glenn47 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:30 pm

So yeah, nothing I click on works...direct link please?
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:43 pm

I haven't watched AC, so can someone tell me if Cloud has a prepubescent voice like in FF7-II?
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Next

Return to Gaming