Sc Nerd?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Playing Starcraft untill 2 am; memorizingall the units sounds/quotes cause your bord; reading all the SC novels;Build coustom missions that are nearly impossible to beat; Playing all the missions more then 100 time a week;etc.; does this make you a nerd

Yes
48%
No
19%
Star Craft Sucks (and I'm a loser)
32%

Total votes : 31

Postby Novahn » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:34 pm

You just screwed Kyazu's mastermind plan to permanently digress this topic from Halo hating, Jonesy. I find it funny people whine off about how it is overrated when their mass Halo-insulting whore rants are underrating the game, being no better than the very people they seek to prove wrong. That being said, Halo sucks.

I'd like to take this time to point out that while

ForbiddenShadow wrote:Thats not what your mom told me last night 8)

was obviously a stupid as hell post, he DID NOT actually have misuse of a semi-colon in it, as does every other one of his posts.
Novahn
Plyn

Postby Jonesy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:56 pm

Novahn wrote:You just screwed Kyazu's mastermind plan to permanently digress this topic from Halo hating, Jonesy. I find it funny people whine off about how it is overrated when their mass Halo-insulting whore rants are underrating the game, being no better than the very people they seek to prove wrong. That being said, Halo sucks.

Yeah, I noticed that I was replying to something on the first page right after I posted. I thought about editing, but said "Ah, fuck it,". Probably because I post so little as it is.
Jonesy
Plyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:45 pm

Off topic...
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Previous

Return to Gaming