Sc Nerd?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Playing Starcraft untill 2 am; memorizingall the units sounds/quotes cause your bord; reading all the SC novels;Build coustom missions that are nearly impossible to beat; Playing all the missions more then 100 time a week;etc.; does this make you a nerd

Yes
48%
No
19%
Star Craft Sucks (and I'm a loser)
32%

Total votes : 31

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:10 pm

(yer, the underscores are supposed to indicate pause and deliberation for emphasis because really, thats the kind of call that leaves you sitting there thinking "SNAP" or "ZING"... but thats without going into profanities.)

Or, you could just use a period like everyone else and not have your message look like a crappy screen name.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:40 pm

ZING!
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:49 pm

No I'll stick with my guns.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:29 am

You're aware of that your sig said "I'd sleep with SHit just now?"

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:27 am

I've seen better. I can't find a word to use that is funny, yet has something to do with The Way or myself, and shit is an awesome word...

I was thinking about using 'The Way' in the sloganizer, but it would be similar to yours.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:05 am

Just take something good, like Lightsabre

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:23 am

I would, but lightabres are so overused.
Like if that topic in the Scratch Wall that asked you what you would want, didn't say "Exept for lightsabres and other bullshit.". Then I would bet that lghtsabre would have popped up heaps.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby ForbiddenShadow » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:11 pm

try the word "zymotic"; i've used it for log-in names to different acounts and stuff before; it has something to do w/ the fementation of alcohool and is un to say; u may have something good come out of that.
Blood is driping from the veins
Of all the enemies that I have slain
As I see their eyes turn to black
The remourse for killing is all I lack
ForbiddenShadow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Kyazu » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:50 pm

Sc sucks im not a loser

i played it for 2 or 3 years (cant rember) and i got sick of it know why?

meele sucks first of all

second of all people on sc are bias jackasses that sit there and act like they something about the world.

do they know that 1000000000000000 little kids die of sleeping poision every day? nope

know why? because they dont read things other then what people tell them

btw if you havent figured out THERE ISENT THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD and i dont thing there is anything called sleeping poision if there is i hope KhaosKreator gets it (he plays on US West )
Ied say something but....
Kyazu
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:43 pm

Kyazu wrote:Sc sucks im not a loser

meele sucks first of all

second of all people on sc are bias jackasses that sit there and act like they something about the world.

Ok, First: You are a loser, Because you are calling everyone who play SC a asshole, Well, Yea its true there are alot of asshole, but There are also alot of people who are just looking for a game. Second Meeles dont suck, they only suck if you suck. And last, I bet you beleived sompthing that you read on the internet without tinking about it so.... yea.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby ForbiddenShadow » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:39 pm

Kyazu wrote:

do they know that 1000000000000000 little kids die of sleeping poision every day?

its called life and death. nature. u know, survival of the fitest. its sad i know; but people can't just sit around and feel badly for it. people should do what they can to aid in the prevention of this; but not everyone can. if everyone gave everything they had to save these people; thenout societies would collapse; then theres 2 places with a problem.

what do u have against KhaosKreator?

and i second flame for what he said.
btw
THERE ISENT THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
u spelled isn't wrong
Blood is driping from the veins
Of all the enemies that I have slain
As I see their eyes turn to black
The remourse for killing is all I lack
ForbiddenShadow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:18 am

Dude that a pretty long time to spend on a game.

Kyazu wrote:meele sucks first of all

Yeah, you suck, melee combat is awesome, the world of gaming would collapse without melee combat.

Kyazu wrote:second of all people on sc are bias jackasses that sit there and act like they something about the world.

You talk like your crappy post doesn't make you a biased jackass.

Kyazu wrote:...<Lots of dumbassery>...btw if you havent figured out THERE ISENT THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD and i dont thing there is anything called sleeping poision if there is i hope KhaosKreator gets it (he plays on US West )

<Contemplating sheer stupidity of the post.>
Nope, I can't think of a good way to tell you how immature the expression of your opinion was without getting this topic locked... it probably will anyway...
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby notsoinsaneguy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:36 pm

RTS IS FOR FOOLS!!! Except some. Actually come to think of it, starcraft is one of those few strategy games that don't suck. So I recall my comment, but am still gonna post this.
notsoinsaneguy
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:00 pm

Forerunner wrote:

Dude that a pretty long time to spend on a game.

Kyazu wrote:meele sucks first of all

Yeah, you suck, melee combat is awesome, the world of gaming would collapse without melee combat.

Kyazu wrote:second of all people on sc are bias jackasses that sit there and act like they something about the world.

You talk like your crappy post doesn't make you a biased jackass.

Kyazu wrote:...<Lots of dumbassery>...btw if you havent figured out THERE ISENT THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD and i dont thing there is anything called sleeping poision if there is i hope KhaosKreator gets it (he plays on US West )

<Contemplating sheer stupidity of the post.>
Nope, I can't think of a good way to tell you how immature the expression of your opinion was without getting this topic locked... it probably will anyway...

Yea, I'm pretty sure thats everything I just said but anyway, Anybody who plays on b.net give up your name.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Jonesy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm

Forerunner wrote:
CJ wrote: Halo is very overrated,

:roll:

Why is it that we can never talk about games without somebody uttering the total bullshit above. We all know it is bull shit otherwise why did it sell millions of copies worldwide.
Why can't you guys just shut the fuck up about halo being bad just because you suck ass at it.

Halo is a repetitive piece of shit that is only fun when you play with other people. If you don't multiplay with Halo, then you're better off buying a different game, because all the singleplayer seems to be is multiplayer with bots in levels connected together.

And yes, I have played through it, and no, I would not play it again if my life depended on it.

Oh, also, a million copies does not a good game make. Plus it was bundled with the XBox itself for a long time.
Jonesy
Plyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming