Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Is Yo-Yo a sport

Yes
17%
NO
83%

Total votes : 18

Postby ForbiddenShadow » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:25 pm

Occurrence of Something wrote:If yo-yo is a sport, then so is slinky.

Actually, that would be kind of cool. People racing slinkies down the stairs to see which one gets to the bottom first, as a nationally televised event. And there would be a National Slinky Champion, who thinks he's really cool but just gives everyone else something to laugh at. And he'd like, do sneaker commercials, even though sneakers are unrelated to slinkies. Or maybe he'd do stair commercials. "Hi, I'm Gregory Bodelbob and I use Coffman Stairs for all my slinky-racing purposes." Nobody respects you, Gregory.

Actually; they way u put it; i can see a slinky more of a sport then Yo-Yo; and i could c Yo-Yo as a sport if you were trying to knock eachother out.
Blood is driping from the veins
Of all the enemies that I have slain
As I see their eyes turn to black
The remourse for killing is all I lack
ForbiddenShadow
S1 Hilyn

Next step

Postby church47210 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:56 pm

Impossible wrote:A Sport is defined as: Something dull, boring and repetitive, often involving a ball.

So whats the next step, remember, take baby steps before you try to walk ;-).
church47210

Postby Wellsy » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:51 am

Huh? . . . Anyways . . .

Yo-yoing is a skill, not a sport. Poker is not a fucking sport either, ESPN needs to get a fucking clue and stop showing that World Series of Poker shit - NOT INTERESTING. Golf is borderline sport. The key to being a sport is "physical activity." This is why if you are a Risk Champion you have supreme skills at holding Asia, but you're not a great sports hero. Football . . . now there's a sport. :) Excuses to my international friends, I mean "American Football."
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:35 pm

Uh oh...
(Reviving really old dead topics is bad. :evil: )
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming