Star Wars

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Star Wars

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:20 pm

Battelfront II

Maybe the coolest star wars game ever.

Space battles are just so friggin awesome, flying around in your tie bomber, wreaking havok to the enemy capital ships, then sneaking into the enemy hangar, jump out of your ship, take your blasted and shoot your way to the enemy ships core and plant bombs inside to make the entire ship go boom boom from the inside.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:04 pm

My friends getting this for xmas, so I'll get to try it out then. I'm looking foward to it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:43 pm

I was gonna buy it, but I decided it looked too much like the first Battlefront... which was only fun for like... 3 days.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby RentACop » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:03 am

I'm kinda shocked at how much fun the space battles are, I was expecting them to be shitty like the Rogue Squadrons. Playing as a Jedi is pretty entertaining as well, though I suck with them. It's no Tie Fighter, but what is?
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Matt Hakor » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:52 am

May the Force be with you. I love SW games.
"If you will it, it is not a dream." Theodor Herzel
Matt Hakor
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:06 pm

RentACop wrote:I'm kinda shocked at how much fun the space battles are, I was expecting them to be shitty like the Rogue Squadrons. Playing as a Jedi is pretty entertaining as well, though I suck with them. It's no Tie Fighter, but what is?

Tie Fighter was awsome. I lover that game. It was the god of space battles.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:26 pm

Galactic conquest, now that is the one thing that cuts you out of the game, it's fun as hell, but after defending your fleet against 7 star destroyers you get pretty sick of repeeating your clever interceptor assault and blow the enemy up from the inside manouver.
Still, paying multiplayer hans't gotten bad yet, it's fun to compete on who gets the higher score, and the highest score gets to play the level hero, moslt y ajedi, which garuanteese whoopass.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:16 pm

I love all star wars games.
I played a demo of SWBF2 and it was awesome... but I have to wait ages to get the real thing.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Squiggy » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:51 am

I love star wars, some of the games were a bit cheap and crappy, but SWBF2 looks pretty cool, will have to get it.

yay star fighter battles!
Douglas Adams wrote:If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
Squiggy
S2 Hilyn

Postby Porter » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:55 pm

X-Wing Alliance is the best Star Wars game. Makes you feel important!
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:35 am

you feel even mroe important in battlefront 2, unless you suck, then you're just cannon fodder.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:18 am

In most multiplayer games that involve shooting, I have that effect on people. 8)
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Return to Gaming