Fallout

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Fallout

Postby CJ » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:29 am

Now i'm sure that almost everyone has played this game.

But I don't care it's fucking awesome and I don't know why the fuck I never heard about it earlier.

If you have never played Fallout then Fucking play it!!!
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:27 am

Yeah :D

It's easy to tell who hasn't played Fallout by the way they say 'Final Fantasy is the best game ever lol'. Moo, I say.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:27 pm

Fallout made my eyes bleed, Either make good 3D or stick to 2D.
Final Fantasy sucks too, By the way. Most commercial games do.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Iteroth » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:55 pm

Meh, Fallout wasn't my favorite game.
Iteroth
S5 Hilyn

Postby Escreon » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:08 pm

I admit, I never played Fallout.
Final Fantasy doesn't suck... well, it does now, but it didn't. Went into a decline after FF6, then just killed itself with X-2.
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

Postby Belthazar » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:40 pm

I started playing them at 8 and hated it when it got to x-2, but I didnt really like the original ones, and I never get the time to play 7. I hear its really good.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:33 pm

7 is ok, but it really isn't anywere close to the hype. I've had a hard time playing since its gotten so dull.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:59 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:7 is ok, but it really isn't anywere close to the hype. I've had a hard time playing since its gotten so dull.

where are you up to?
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:12 am

Fallout is old, so the graphics are good considering, and I liked it pretty much , especially fallout 2.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:11 am

Telephalsion wrote:Fallout is old, so the graphics are good considering, and I liked it pretty much , especially fallout 2.

The point is, I would much prefer Fallout to be made 2D rather then makeing a bad attempt at 3D
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:13 am

Fallout isn't a bad attempt at 3d, ff7 is a bad attempt at 3d
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby RentACop » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:49 pm

Fallout was just friggin awesome. Plus it's an actual rpg as opposed to the "pregenerated character, story-on-rails" crap that passes for an rpg on the consoles.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:37 pm

CJ wrote:
Sage Of The Wise wrote:7 is ok, but it really isn't anywere close to the hype. I've had a hard time playing since its gotten so dull.

where are you up to?

Uhhh... I'm escaping some building after getting that Tiger guy. Not that far actually, but still, the "best game ever" should be interesting from the beggining.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:40 pm

Telephalsion wrote:Fallout isn't a bad attempt at 3d, ff7 is a bad attempt at 3d

1. fallout isn't 3d
2. FF7 is a great attempt at 3d for it's time. If you go to any website who still have thier original reviews of FF7 you'll see that for graphics it got 10s in almost every review site. and you will also read people praising it's appearance. :)

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Uhhh... I'm escaping some building after getting that Tiger guy. Not that far actually, but still, the "best game ever" should be interesting from the beggining.

Not much storyline happening right at the begining of the game, wait 'till you leave the city.
BTW when was the last time you played it? I remember a topic about 2 or 3 months back and you said that you just got Red XIII.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Glenn47 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:49 pm

I'd have to agree. I bled my way through the city. Seriously hated being around all the futuristic stuff. Then I got out. Man did it kick ass after that. Best game ever is definately something I'd consider.
But in all reality, the best game ever would have to be a 2-player co-op sidescrolling platformer RPG with a beautiful array of spells that are casted with 3D effects, a decent amount of weapons that all do different moves (like 8-10 weapon types), a plot as good as Golden Sun, a quick-thinking feel like Kirby's Super Star, and about 45 gorgeous levels that are long, each containing about 3 save points counting the boss saves every few levels, and have a certain amount of health and mana monster-dropped potions depending on your set difficulty level, which can be Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, or Insane.

Ahh, the perfect game.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Next

Return to Gaming