Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Poenaensis » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:15 am

Maybe....

Or then again:

NO
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby RentACop » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:05 pm

That was the lamest argument I've ever seen.
Maybe if you know your true love is about to move away to college or something, you can stick this shit in the stereo and make the moment last while at the same time listening to pussies whine about bitch shit. Just like you.
RentACop
S2 Hilyn

Postby _MurtagH_ » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:14 pm

Impossible wrote:
ok. simple: i'm here because i was recommended the way by a friend and i enjoy playing it.

I'VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE.

Has he already told us who the friend is? If not, he has to right now so we know if he's ONE OF THEM.

Forerunner wrote:_MurtagH_ the thing you don't seem to understand is that we don't care about what you think.

LOL. Hypocritical statement of the year, and it's only January. Like YOU'RE one to talk... And stop saying "we", for fuck's sake, you don't speak for anyone here. Maybe that's something you should have LEARNT when you got our IRC channel banned by speaking for us, dipshit.

MurtagH is still a retard, though.

Read the last line tayo. yes, great, really i don't care if your going to say that this is yet again one of those jokes which i don't get cos i don't fit in. It doesn't sound like one to me. It seems that people hate each other on and off lol... this really is a wierd forum i have to say. Although funny. Impossible hates me, but then disagrees with forerunner who hates me, then forerunner hates impossible then decides he doesn't hate me. It's so confusing that your average mortal would get lost amongst the attacking and apologiding speeches. Yeah maybe i missed the point. Great. It's not like i'm gonna cry about it... i was trying to close this fucking stupid subject. I'm not even sure what we're arguing about to be honest.
Quotes the awesome guild:
"I'm off to eat people" think about it...
"You suck so hard tht it hurts!" he meant the guy sucked at doing something not him :P... "I'm off to solo BWL" u don't play WoW?? burn infidel! (he actually tried to solo it!)
_MurtagH_
Plyn

Postby _MurtagH_ » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:18 pm

And another thing, if you think that these posts are offensive then you better run, now. Because it gets much worse and it doesn't stop, so get used to it. Thats the way things tend to work around here.

I hadn't seen this before...

I think i'm going to cry... hmmm or not. Well i was trying to see whether you were civilized/not civilized and well it seems i have my answer.
"You suck so hard tht it hurts!" he meant the guy sucked at doing something not him :P... "I'm off to solo BWL" u don't play WoW?? burn infidel! (he actually tried to solo it!)
_MurtagH_
Plyn

Postby Impossible » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:43 am

Um, nobody ever stopped hating anyone. I'm allowed to hate both you and Forerunner, I'm just not interesting in your bickering.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Poenaensis » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:03 am

Ok everyone, let's just shut up. and talk about a new topic elsewhere, let this one die.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby _MurtagH_ » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:09 am

Someone lock it please... this is possibly the most off-topic anybody could be.
_MurtagH_
Plyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:15 am

Murtagh wrote:Read the last line tayo. yes, great, really i don't care if your going to say that this is yet again one of those jokes which i don't get cos i don't fit in. It doesn't sound like one to me. It seems that people hate each other on and off lol... this really is a wierd forum i have to say. Although funny. Impossible hates me, but then disagrees with forerunner who hates me, then forerunner hates impossible then decides he doesn't hate me. It's so confusing that your average mortal would get lost amongst the attacking and apologiding speeches. Yeah maybe i missed the point. Great. It's not like i'm gonna cry about it... i was trying to close this fucking stupid subject. I'm not even sure what we're arguing about to be honest.

Well right now we're not arguing about anything, so don't worry about it. The only things that need setting straight is that Impossible generally dislikes all newbs or people who do something ignorant, even if it doesn't happen often. I didn't hate you, I was just pointing out that most people probably disliked what you were saying. And me and Impossible argue often. Hate doesn't come into it, well Impossible may hate people but I doubt it, he just hates their stupidity.

And I don't apologize often, you got lucky.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby _MurtagH_ » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:27 am

uh huh... fine thx no hard feelings.
_MurtagH_
Plyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:04 am

Yes, lets all just agree that both games are AVERAGE.

gg no re.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:29 am

Stupid topic.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Previous

Return to Gaming