Halo 0

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:20 am

Just because you have "evidence" that Halo's good. Don't mean we going to like it and stop bitchin'.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
User avatar
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:14 pm

Postby _MurtagH_ » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:10 pm

Forerunner wrote:For starters, I don't see what being a nerd/geek has to do with being a retard. 'Nerd' or 'Geek' are stereotypes, and if you think a bit then, you're on this site arn't you? Wouldn't that make you a 'Nerd' as well? which is very much the same as a 'retard' according to you, so what are you doing here retard?

And since when does having a mobile or chatting on msn have anything to do with being a nerd? I'm sure most nerds have more friends online than you and probably spend more time chatting.

Another thing is, I don't see why you guys all get so uptight about 'txt tlk'. It's readable and it saves time so why not? Although personally I also think that the time you save is so minimal that it's not worth it, so why bother, but if someone does it a lot then I guess some habits are hard to break.

I think CJ is right, you seem out of place here. If you don't like the way things work then instead of bitching about it, get used to it. We've all had to, and we don't compromise.
(I can really see why we have a reputation for being intolerant assholes.)


ok. simple: i'm here because i was recommended the way by a friend and i enjoy playing it.

Secondly: i didn't say the guy was a nerd because he had no mobile. once more i feel ashamed at people's literate abilites. the guy said he's a nerd on his own... i said i'm sure he has friends to talk to. is this offensive? no.

Thirdly: define nerd. something along the lines of has no social life and spends all time on computer? no that isn't me. i'm sure you all have social lives so stop being stupid and calling yoursleves nerds.

Fourthly:I seem out of place... well i defend myself from some guys stupid website post that's meant to be humiliating/offensive as i've already said... why don't i fit in? i'm here because i like the way not because this is some great forum... i think that matters more than 'CJ' 's opinion. i don't like that guy's offensive attitude, CJ, not the way things work. get your facts straight. the way things work include offensive posts do they? and accusing people of being racially prejudiced for no reason??????????????? the fact that he is asian did not come into it and yet he says i'm some sort of rascist neo-nazi. bah. that accusation is pure idiocy. i hope you guys read this post before drawing conclusions like on my other posts!

EDIT: By the way, i have to add that infact i wasn't looking at azn's name when i said retarded chipmunk descendant lol... i actually call people chipmunk descendants quite often believe it or not. Co-incidence of the year or what??? ehehe believe me if you will.
Quotes the awesome guild:
"I'm off to eat people" think about it...
"You suck so hard tht it hurts!" he meant the guy sucked at doing something not him :P... "I'm off to solo BWL" u don't play WoW?? burn infidel! (he actually tried to solo it!)
User avatar
_MurtagH_
Plyn
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: in a superstore near you!

Postby Forerunner » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:48 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:Just because you have "evidence" that Halo's good. Don't mean we going to like it and stop bitchin'.


Fitz, I've never said this to you before, and I don't like doing it but, you're post is retarded.
If you actually read it, you'd know that the article wasn't in support of halo, in fact the whole thing is about bagging it.

_MurtagH_ the thing you don't seem to understand is that we don't care about what you think. We don't care if you don't like our literate abilities, we bag each other about it enough anyway. We don't care if you do/don't think we're nerds, we've been here long enough before you to decide our opinions on ourselves. We don't care if other members of the forum offend you, most of the time you probably don't understand what their really saying anyway because you're so uptight and arrogant that you assume that what you understand is right (thats why you don't fit in btw), e.g. anzchipmunk was just playing with you, noone here is racist we just pretend a lot.

And another thing, if you think that these posts are offensive then you better run, now. Because it gets much worse and it doesn't stop, so get used to it. Thats the way things tend to work around here.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
User avatar
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Australia

Postby Impossible » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:37 am

ok. simple: i'm here because i was recommended the way by a friend and i enjoy playing it.


I'VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE.

Has he already told us who the friend is? If not, he has to right now so we know if he's ONE OF THEM.

Forerunner wrote:_MurtagH_ the thing you don't seem to understand is that we don't care about what you think.


LOL. Hypocritical statement of the year, and it's only January. Like YOU'RE one to talk... And stop saying "we", for fuck's sake, you don't speak for anyone here. Maybe that's something you should have LEARNT when you got our IRC channel banned by speaking for us, dipshit.

MurtagH is still a retard, though.
Image
Image
User avatar
Impossible
S2 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:22 am

Postby Poenaensis » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:44 am

LOL LOL LOL.

Fresh Start? Just because you don't care what people's opinions are doesn't mean you should disregard them completely. I mean I thought forerunner is a solid person; I enjoy reding his posts. Then why did he have to say that, he sounded arrogant then.

Still like almost all ur posts though forerunner :D
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
User avatar
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:17 pm

Postby Poenaensis » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:47 am

yes It was me who reccomended it and let's face it, I started pretty badly. But I've posted loads of perfectly normal stuff now and so has Murt so stop holding a grudge.

I'm sorry to anyone I've offended although you all seem fairly calm about it all.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
User avatar
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:17 pm

Postby Forerunner » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:57 am

The thing you don't seem to realise is that the population of CS would have moved channels whether the channel was banned or not. Here's the situations:
1) Phil is normal, partially his fault channel gets banned, channel gets unbanned, everyone moves to be with Porter anyway.
2) Phil isn't there, maybe channel gets banned maybe not, either way channel gets remade, everyone leaves to be with Porter anyway.
3) Phil is a super asshole, channel gets banned entirely due to his fault, if channel gets remade he gets it banned for good, everyone goes to Porter, or channel gets remade he doesn't do anything, everyone goes to Porter.

Maybe it was my fault, maybe not, either way the channel becomes obselete. So yeah, go ahead and blame me, I mean geez I'm like totally cut that I managed to get an abandoned channel banned.


Poenaensis wrote:I mean I thought forerunner is a solid person; I enjoy reding his posts. Then why did he have to say that, he sounded arrogant then.

Still like almost all ur posts though forerunner :D


Hehe. With time and experience comes knowledge young grasshoppa. And almost everyone here knows that I'm arrogant all the time, and an asshole sometimes. The only reason you don't here Imposible bitching about me all the time is because : "It's only arrogance if you're wrong."
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
User avatar
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Australia

Postby Impossible » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:16 am

None of that changes the fact that your retarded speaking for us even though nobody here respects you got the channel banned. Even if we would have moved anyway, it was stupid, and lost you even more respect from the people here.
Image
Image
User avatar
Impossible
S2 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:22 am

Postby Forerunner » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:25 am

When during that chat did I claim to be speaking for the community of Crestfallen Studios?
The only person who did claim to speak for all of us was teenrocker, and he was trying not to get the channel banned.

This isn't going anywhere, we (meaning me and you) could debate this in the topic about it or we can let it drop. Everyone knows what happened, and it would seem that noone other than you cares about it enough to even talk about it anymore. I know you think I'm stupid or retarded or whatever, but whether you will admit it or not it seems that you have a grudge against me in particular. If you have a problem then pm me and we'll talk it out, until then then leave it be and stop assuming that the entire community even gives a damn about what happened to the last channel much less cares about respect.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
User avatar
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Australia

Postby Poenaensis » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:31 am

YES! Or this topic will be locked!
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
User avatar
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:17 pm

Postby Impossible » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:40 am

Did you even read my last post? None of that is relevant; my point wasn't that you got the channel banned. My point in bringing that up was that in getting the channel banned, you should have learnt by now when to shut up.

And you still don't speak for anyone else here, and nobody cares what you think. Those were actually my two original points.

This is the end of this, by the way. You may as well get back on topic to your original argument, although I suppose either way it's going to get locked - Jera is just more lock-happy as soon as I come along, and what harm does it do in speeding up the process?
Image
Image
User avatar
Impossible
S2 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:22 am

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:00 am

Forerunner wrote:
Fitz Tayo wrote:Just because you have "evidence" that Halo's good. Don't mean we going to like it and stop bitchin'.


Fitz, I've never said this to you before, and I don't like doing it but, you're post is retarded.
If you actually read it, you'd know that the article wasn't in support of halo, in fact the whole thing is about bagging it.

Who said this was aimed at you. This was aimed at Halo Fanboys and their crappy bragging about it. If this includes you, or you think it does, so be it.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
User avatar
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:14 pm

Postby Forerunner » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:14 am

Fitz Tayo wrote:
Forerunner wrote:Fitz, I've never said this to you before, and I don't like doing it but, you're post is retarded.
If you actually read it, you'd know that the article wasn't in support of halo, in fact the whole thing is about bagging it.

Who said this was aimed at you. This was aimed at Halo Fanboys and their crappy bragging about it. If this includes you, or you think it does, so be it.
D'oh... owned.


Impossible wrote:And you still don't speak for anyone else here, and nobody cares what you think. Those were actually my two original points.
I doubt there is any active member of Crestfallen Studios that no-one cares about what they think. Even _MurtagH_ has Poenaensis, and anyone who replied him obviously cared enough about what he thought to try and disuade him about it.
You're right about the first though, I shouldn't speak for the population. So for everyone who even cares, sorry for blatantly implying that I knew your opinion and that it was the same as mine.
And for _MurtagH_, if you're even still hanging round here then I'm sorry about that, we're (everyone who insulted him) a bunch of intolerant fucktards,I can't say the same for the rest but I admit that everyone deserves to be able to express their own opinion without others slandering them even if I might not like your opinion, not everyone on Crestfallen Studios is as bad as you're probably thinking right now.


See now that was the right thing to do. As hard as it was to admit that I was wrong and Impossible was right, it would be childish to continue insisting that I've done nothing wrong once I realise I'm not right. Seriously though, even if it was the right thing to do and it took me 5 minutes of editing to get it right and not sarcastic at all, does anyone else notice that it sounds incredibly lame.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
User avatar
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:24 am
Location: Australia

Postby _MurtagH_ » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:00 am

lol no problem forerunner i like a good arguement to be honest. And i suppose some of the blame lies with me too mate :)

Yes i am sticking around, however retarded impossible thinks i am, due to ... i think i metioned this before ... the fact that i like the way.

Anyway I'm glad we resolved this.
Quotes the awesome guild:
"I'm off to eat people" think about it...
"You suck so hard tht it hurts!" he meant the guy sucked at doing something not him :P... "I'm off to solo BWL" u don't play WoW?? burn infidel! (he actually tried to solo it!)
User avatar
_MurtagH_
Plyn
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: in a superstore near you!

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:12 am

_MurtagH_ wrote:Yes i am sticking around, however retarded impossible thinks i am, due to ... i think i metioned this before ... the fact that i like the way.

He's going to explain to you why he think's your retarded in his next post and then go on to say that the post you just made backs up his point further by misunderstanding his first one.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
User avatar
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron