Cleaning Consoles

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby HolsteinCow » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:07 am

Escreon wrote:I have no patience whatsoever for retards who think that better graphics always means better games.

Shake Spear wrote:And yes, for in fact it is quite the opposite, in fact!
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Flibbo » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:33 am

I can't say i've been nearly as hyped up about the next gen consoles as much as i thought i would be. The Xbox 360 doesn't have a single game that i want enough to actually buy one. The PS3 sounds....expensive, and while that usually doesn't stop me the only game i really want is MGS4 so i think i can wait a little longer for that. As for the Revolution, it's probably the one i want most out of the three because in some bizzare twist of reality, it offers good games on release and new ideas, rather than "uh....lets just put some more graphical power in it and make it shiny". But apart from SSB and Twighlight princess (which is a gamecube game), i'll probably use it most to play old nes and snes games.

I dunno, i might get more excited about the ps3 or revolution as more details are announced. We'll see.

That being said, i will own all of them. It's just the right thing to do.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:12 am

Well Revolution seems a bit weird but still good, 360 is horribly overpriced, and I just don't want a PS3.

I'll stick with xbox, playstation and gamecube for a while.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:15 pm

CJ wrote:ok..let's get this straight.......I MUST PLAY TALES OF PHANTASIA OR ELSE I WILL SURELY DIE.

YAY ME TOO! :lol:

I have a friend working on the PS3, and I'll ask him to give me one.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming