Cleaning Consoles

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:13 am

I would like to point out that no matter how cool inja gaiden is, super mario world still owns it
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:02 am

Springfield wrote:go to hell, I like games. But PC and Xbox are faster and more powerful, so they have better games, with better graphics. and I do like other games apart from halo, its just halo is my favorite.

Just... what? You got it the wrong way around.

More Speed/Power = Better games = Better graphics?

No sir!

More Speed/Power = Better graphics = Not better games but better graphics retard!

Being on a more powerful machine doesn't increase the quality of a game, and neither does having better graphics, although making it more aesthetically (sp?) pleasing, it don't do squat to the gameplay which everybody knows is the top priority.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:10 am

Telephalsion wrote:I would like to point out that no matter how cool inja gaiden is, super mario world still owns it

was playing that on my SNES the other day :lol: Too true
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Springfield » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:31 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:
Springfield wrote:go to hell, I like games. But PC and Xbox are faster and more powerful, so they have better games, with better graphics. and I do like other games apart from halo, its just halo is my favorite.

Just... what? You got it the wrong way around.

More Speed/Power = Better games = Better graphics?

No sir!

More Speed/Power = Better graphics = Not better games but better graphics retard!

Being on a more powerful machine doesn't increase the quality of a game, and neither does having better graphics, although making it more aesthetically (sp?) pleasing, it don't do squat to the gameplay which everybody knows is the top priority.

meh, every time I get into an argument about this, I always loose, im over it.
Springfield
Plyn

Postby CJ » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:59 am

ok..let's get this straight.
You started this crap knowing that you were wrong and that you were going to lose, therefore everything you have posted in this topic is spam (well, kinda considering it is kinda off topic).

But that also means that this post is spam because I am replying to spam.

But if I add stuff that is on topic then it won't be spam anymore:

OK....Don't clean your lens with beer, Consoles are just like me.....they think beer tastes like ass.

furthermore......I MUST PLAY TALES OF PHANTASIA OR ELSE I WILL SURELY DIE.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Springfield » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:36 am

I wasn't spamming, my post was on topic. I was posting my opinion about the playstation, and people didn't like it. but i think we have all agreed that the playstation is not crap, I just dont like it.
Springfield
Plyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:38 am

no. Just....no...

This is a topic on cleaning consoles. Tele and I have spam cards that allow us to do that. You don't...They ran out months back, so you missed it. Now leave.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:06 am

How do these spam cards work? Are you allocated spam posts per month, are a certain percentage of your posts meant to be spam. Do they have conditions that if you do not fulfill your spamming privelidges are revoked? Like for each spam post you have to make three infomative and/or witty posts?

Post Count + 1.
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:59 am

Actually I don't have a normal spam card like teen, I've got a Masterspamcard, with visa!
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:06 am

Fitz Tayo wrote:gameplay which everybody knows is the top priority.

Gameplay is bullshit. I played Call of Duty a few minutes ago, and while that game is reletively mediocre in terms of gameplay, the graphics more then make up for it. While you can gloss over gameplay and design philosophy and shit, I am comfortable in the fact that I have a paying job and I have seen real, live tits.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:17 pm

I meant in games, not in life.
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:12 pm

Naw, I've got the solid-Diamond card tele....I was the intial off-topic spammer that sparked these forums

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewto ... =9429#9429

It began with my first avatar from ToP....Jera looked at it, left a small comment, and I then continued to elaborated it with an awkwardly worded reply casually mentioning a coupla my faves....and long story short, we have the gaming forums

Short story long? Anything by Dickens
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:39 pm

It's ironic, I have more respect for Doovy than any other members of Doovy & Co, but the name stands.

Super Mario World is the greatest platformer ever, by the way. Yes, it's better than SMB3.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby DarkSorcerer » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:24 am

PS2's are awesome! I love SONY! When the PS3 comes out im selling my PS2 and my games to buy a PS3 and Killzone 3 so booyah!
-DarkSorcerer
DarkSorcerer
Wanderer

Postby Escreon » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:15 am

My kill button list just keeps expanding...
I like all of the consoles, but I like Nintendo best. I'm not a complete fanboy, I just appreciate that Nintendo has been in the gaming industry for longer, and is a company based solely on gaming. To be honest, I don't think that Sony and Xbox deserve to be in the industry.
However, despite this, I still really like PS2 and Xbox. I appreciate that they have some very good games, and I want both of them (although I don't own either, due to lack of money)

I have no patience whatsoever for retards who think that better graphics always means better games.
Original Ending:

Unseen: Lyn Copyright Lawyers destroy whole of way.
Escreon
S1 Hilyn

Location: *looks around* erm... a... place... I think it has a computer in it...

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming