Dinosaur Missions for C&C:First Decade?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Dinosaur Missions for C&C:First Decade?

Postby Sling » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:35 am

Command and Conquer: The First Decade is now out for PC. It contains every single C&C game to date with all of their corresponding expansions packs. The only problem is that it takes a horrendously large amount of disk space. Now, on the first C&C you could load up Dinosaur Missions by loading up MSDOS typing in the C&C directory and typing c&c funpark. But does anyone knoe how to do it on First Decade becuase Windows XP doesn't have MSDOS only a crappy command prompt which can only load from My Documents. Anywho, I've tried loading it from Run but it don't work. Does anyone know what to do?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Squiggy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:39 pm

which command prompt did you try? 'Command', or 'CMD'?

'Command' is an MSDOS based one, 'CMD' is not.
Douglas Adams wrote:If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
Squiggy
S2 Hilyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 am

Wasn't there a dinosaur mission in Yuri's Revenge?
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Aegis » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:55 pm

Don't, I repeat, don't, waste your money on that collection. If not cheaper, its way more intelligent to buy each game individually. Google will tell you why.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:21 am

This still doesn't answer my question. And I was using Command Prompt which is in the accessories sub-directory in the Programs area, but for some reason only accesses My Documents. I tried searching for MSDOS but it just isn't there.
Strayed Wanderer wrote:Wasn't there a dinosaur mission in Yuri's Revenge?
That was when you had to capture the time machine and go back in time but the engineers bugger up and you end up in the Jurassic Era. And Anyway, I'm talking about the first C&C game.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to Gaming