Super Smash Bros.Brawl with new character....SNAKE!!111!1O_O

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Mob Pixelle » Mon May 15, 2006 3:51 pm

And you haven't seen me attack either, teen.

Anyways, I get what you mean about the "dupes" as you put them. I think Gannondorf was quite good compared to Captain Falcon, and Mewtwo was alot better than Samus I think.

On Gamespot they have a screen of Samus, holding what looks to be more of a laser sword than compared to her arm cannon. Does she have this in any other Metroid game, because I'm wondering how it will work.
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon May 15, 2006 4:20 pm

Mob Pixelle wrote:And you haven't seen me attack either, teen.

This took me five minutes, maybe less, during an anti-cocoa rage. I don't think you know inderos. There's a reason for that...we scared him away.

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewto ... 2987#22987
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon May 15, 2006 5:18 pm

Jesus Teen, what is this like the fifth time you've linked to that one topic?
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon May 15, 2006 5:54 pm

Greatchickenman wrote:Jesus Teen, what is this like the fifth time you've linked to that one topic?

Do you want me to check?

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=22987#22987
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Mob Pixelle » Mon May 15, 2006 6:19 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:This took me five minutes, maybe less, during an anti-cocoa rage. I don't think you know inderos. There's a reason for that...we scared him away.

Good for you. So, does anyone have any idea about this new weapon for Samus? If you want to see it, the url is: http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2006/ ... een026.jpg
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon May 15, 2006 8:50 pm

Oh touch'e...I am defeated by your amazing flame prowess. You successfully brought "it" somewhere in the general vicinity of "on".

I bow to thee.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Tue May 16, 2006 9:18 am

I suspect it might be a new weapon in the next game. That or they just wanted to make the Suitless Samus less like a copy of the original. I can't ever recall a beam sabre in any Metroid game.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue May 16, 2006 10:06 am

Mob Pixelle wrote:
Teenr0cker wrote:This took me five minutes, maybe less, during an anti-cocoa rage. I don't think you know inderos. There's a reason for that...we scared him away.

Good for you. So, does anyone have any idea about this new weapon for Samus? If you want to see it, the url is: http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2006/ ... een026.jpg

Is it just me who finds samus to be a hottie?
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Tue May 16, 2006 4:14 pm

Telephalsion wrote:Is it just me who finds samus to be a hottie?

Those are some smokin hot polygons right there :wink:
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed May 17, 2006 6:33 am

You're not the only ones.

Ok, so it's a bit old but whatever.
I just want to fight as Roy again...

And as for the similar characters:
Samus > Mewtwo
Mainly because Mewtwo is wayyy to easy to knock off screen, and his moves are pretty useless compared to Samuses.
Ganondorf > Captain Falcon
He's stronger, cooler, and has both a cape and sword. Plus he has the whole sentimental attatchment because of Zelda.
Pikachu > Pichu
They both suck ass, but how do you expect to win a draw out match again someone of equivalent skill if your own attacks hurt yourself?
Roy > Marth
This one is just totally biased... I love Roy.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed May 17, 2006 7:26 am

Pichu is one of the most powerful characters, its all about the speed.
And Ganondorf is much weaker then capitan falcon
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Wed May 17, 2006 9:46 am

Samus and Mewtwo are differant to play though because of Mewtwos throws and jumps and shit.

Captain Falcon is faster where Ganondoft deals out more damaga (% whatever). Falcon's also lighter I believe.

Pichu's faster, majorly weaker and ligher. Unless you're playing against somebody who's good at evasion and speed then Pikachu always seems a better option.

I think Falco's got quicker reaction times (Not actually faster moves) and slightly weaker attacks, though I can't recall this one much. His lazer causes a flinch where Fox's doesn't.

Marth and Roy are pretty differant. Their swords do differant damages with differant places (Marth with tip, Roy with middle). Moves have slight differances (Roy causes burns with most). Roys Counter has shorter duration but damage is dealt proportional to enemy's move where Marth's lasts longer and is fixed. Marth is faster and lighter and dodges further. Roy is stronger and slower. Marth's aerial attacks deal more damage, Roy's ground attacks deal more damage. I only know this because I spent a time comparing them (Shut up, I'm still cool). I chose Marth on account of the dodge, speed and aerial attacks.

Link is heavier/slower/stronger than Young Link. Deals more damage with sword and I think bombs. Young Link deals more damage with Boomerang and Arrows (With added fire thang). Also has quicker recovery times for landing and stuff. Quicker, lighter etc.

Luigi has differant moves to Mario. I'm not too sure about Dr. Mario though, I never play against/with him. I think his pills have cause a bigger delay and more damage and the bouncing is differant. Other than that, no change I think.

(I find, from using and fighting the computer:)
Samus>Mewtwo (Cooler/all round better)
Ganondorf>Captain Falcon (Captain Falcon's speed is useless due to the pathetic recovery times of his moves)
Link>Young Link (Computer) Young Link>Link (Personal skill)
Marth>Roy (Harder to fight against and more suited to me to fight with. Also he's cooler 'cos he's got blue hair)
Falco>Fox (Seems when the computer plays, both at Lv9, Falco is much faster)
Pikachu>Pichu

And who the hell cares about Mario/Doctor Mario. Who the hell even uses them?
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Flibbo » Wed May 17, 2006 12:58 pm

i hear that.

Lvl 9 Gannandorf has beaten very almost every lvl 9 comp i've ever paired him with, and i put all comp battles on in the background when i'm browsing the web sometimes (you know, for light entertainment). I wouldn't change a single thing with Fitz's list.
Tele wrote:Define a cool genital wart.
Flibbo
S1 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed May 17, 2006 1:50 pm

When I played I was either Marth for sword and coolness, or Samus because she rocked.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed May 17, 2006 2:04 pm

Fox or Falco for me, I prefer speed over most other traits and these two still carry a punch while being extremely swift.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming