Super Smash Bros.Brawl with new character....SNAKE!!111!1O_O

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Inderos » Wed May 17, 2006 2:27 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:
Mob Pixelle wrote:And you haven't seen me attack either, teen.

This took me five minutes, maybe less, during an anti-cocoa rage. I don't think you know inderos. There's a reason for that...we scared him away.

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewto ... 2987#22987

Lies.
I'll say I found her floating face down and I won't let them hurt you, I swear, from the crystal to the crucifix, I will always be with you. So if I go to hell for this I guess I'll meet you there.
Inderos
S3 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed May 17, 2006 3:00 pm

I think that Teen served Mob and Mob reverse served Teen. I believe that that means it is on, correct?
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed May 17, 2006 4:20 pm

I know one guy who actually uses mario and dr mario religiously. He uses them for the cape blocking ability. I think it has the same effect as Fox's reflecting shield exactly, but I know for sure that it does reflect projectiles and such.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed May 17, 2006 9:19 pm

Pichu pwnz if you have an autofire controller.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed May 17, 2006 10:20 pm

Oh, sorry Gcm, I didn't see that last comment about me and pixel...I scared the whiney bitch away. He did the whole 'private confrontation' bullshit. He basically got pissed that I was going off topic (oh noes) and then he decided, like the little genious he is, that he'd try and one-up me by telling me to grow up and not be such a child.

Long story short, my reply informed him of the good news, that by law, I'll no longer be a child but an Adult as of this coming July. Holstein and I share the same birthday, which only disturbs me a little. I then proceeded to rip him a new one and point out his own flaws from that simple message alone, which I do believe I did pretty well on. Added a heap of sarcasm and a touch of amusing myself with his humiliation here and there...I want to see how long he'll stay quiet, if he returns. I sent him the message monday, and seeing how he used to reply constantly to posts, he's been a little quiet since then.

Also, yeah, Autofire controllers plus pikachu....A hardcore SSBM pal picked one up a while back...I remember him mentioning it, but I'll ask him what he thought of it overall.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Thu May 18, 2006 4:38 pm

Teen, please play nice.
This is a warning.

More on topic:

Does anyone think tag team fighting will be included in the next SMB?
Or is it a stupid idea?
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu May 18, 2006 5:08 pm

Fine fine....

In my personal, obviously biased opinion, I think tag team fighting is a little....iffy, so to say. If I pick a slow powerful character, you pick a fast one, that's simple logic. But adding tag team can be a nice new spin, even though I think it goes away from the concept of crazy frenzied fighting a little. Without tagteam, its just how it is, no "oh, he might pull out a pikachu on me now that I have bowser" situations where swapping on the fly will seriously affect the gameplay.

So basically, I have mixed feelings on it, because I haven't actually seen how well or poorly this tagteam system would work.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Fri May 19, 2006 3:56 pm

I can't wait to get this game

(is it for the Nintendo revolution?? *wii*)

*Why do they have to come up with gay names, it just makes us
gamers look bad....
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri May 19, 2006 6:14 pm

I am under the assumption that it'll be on the Wii, since the first was on the n64 and then SSBM was for the GCN, so it'd continue this (short) pattern
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Fri May 19, 2006 6:37 pm

lol

nintendo is sooooo greedy, did you see that they tried
to block gamefaqs.com?? Seriously it said 'nintendo wastes
lots of time making games and does not want people to get
cheats and waste time' hello, not all people buy the guides and make
nintendo richer!!! (fuck guides!)
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri May 19, 2006 6:47 pm

Uhhh... are you talking about the April Fool's day joke? It didn't even mention Nintendo.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Fri May 19, 2006 7:26 pm

:shock: No way, that was a joke...? *Glares*
Well, nintendo makes the most games...i figured they meant nintendo

Shit- it was a joke??
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri May 19, 2006 7:31 pm

Notices how the message was only up on april first... and the text at the bottem that said "This is an april fools joke".
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri May 19, 2006 8:05 pm

And I'll answer this one in advance.

No, you can't unsend emailed hatemail to "Greedy nintendo of america" concerning their unjust ways. :lol:
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sat May 20, 2006 2:45 am

It's a well known fact that you shouldn't take anything seriously on the internet on April Fool's.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming