Super Smash Bros.Brawl with new character....SNAKE!!111!1O_O

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sat May 13, 2006 5:45 am

Probably:

Smash - Socom.
Smash+Left/Right - Some sort of heavy weaponry.
+Down - Claymore Mine or Counter Move thing.
+Up - No idea.

His throws will probably be the best though.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sat May 13, 2006 6:10 am

he'd probably get the Nikita

+Down--BOX ATTACK
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat May 13, 2006 11:40 am

How about.....

CRAB BATTLE!!!
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 13, 2006 2:58 pm

Yes, Sacred Stones is by far the easiest Fire Emblem out there, If you want a true challenge, Play it in hard mode, Ephraim's road, And if a character dies, Let them stay dead. That way its damn challengeing.

You forgot no training.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sat May 13, 2006 3:21 pm

I figured any respectable player never does arenas.

Heck, In Fire Emblem 7 there is a side quest where you can level all your crew to 20, 40 if you have their class up items.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat May 13, 2006 3:56 pm

I never let my characters die. End of story. I don't even kill them to get more support convos.

I do hard mode automatically. However, I do use the arenas for betting and the towers for training my sub-class warriors (Ross, Amelia, and the newb magician so far) They're up to normal class warriors (they auto change at lvl 10) and kick more ass than my regular units. Sweet.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Imoto » Sun May 14, 2006 1:22 am

Down+b is obviously going to be the box.

I mean, come on.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Mob Pixelle » Sun May 14, 2006 1:39 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Was hoping for some Golden Sun characters, but I'll live.

Surely there are more new characters to be announced, there might still be a chance that the Golden Sun characters will be in it.

I'm just hoping there aren't heaps of copy characters like in melee, eg. Captain Falcon and Gannondorf, Link and Young Link, Samus and Mewtwo, Mario, Luigi and Doctor Mario.

Oh and Samus is teh SEXOR!!!!1111111!!1
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun May 14, 2006 2:42 am

That's hardly true. Their moves varied in very important aspects. Certain moves mewtwo had were much stronger than Samus, and the same goes for Samus as well...

Unless you want to pull dozens upon dozens of new moves up, which would obviously cost more for production and creation, and implimenting them, go right ahead. Make sure there isn't an inbalance of distance to close-range characters, by the way.

Oh wait, that would cost a lot and delay the release! Silly me.

But yes, the extra characters are boring at a glance, but I assure you small details like speed and power in skills are significantly different for each character.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sun May 14, 2006 3:31 am

In the trailer, PIT looks pretty funky.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Mob Pixelle » Sun May 14, 2006 3:51 am

Teenr0cker wrote:That's hardly true. Their moves varied in very important aspects. Certain moves mewtwo had were much stronger than Samus, and the same goes for Samus as well...

Unless you want to pull dozens upon dozens of new moves up, which would obviously cost more for production and creation, and implimenting them, go right ahead. Make sure there isn't an inbalance of distance to close-range characters, by the way.

Oh wait, that would cost a lot and delay the release! Silly me.

But yes, the extra characters are boring at a glance, but I assure you small details like speed and power in skills are significantly different for each character.

:shock: Calm down! It's just my opinion, no need to attack me, or be so sarcastic. And dont act like your trying to educate me about the finer points of the game, I'm a Melee junkie and love it to death and I realise this already, I was just pointing out where something, in my opinion, could be improved over the original.
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Dinogrrl » Sun May 14, 2006 6:16 pm

Either down+B will be the box, or whatever button it is now that does the shield thing (I have no idea what that is, haven't played SSB since the N64, woe).
Stealthy like a ninja.
Dinogrrl
Wanderer

Postby War » Sun May 14, 2006 8:51 pm

GENO come one people! Geno needs to be in there! A golden Sun guy would be cool.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Mob Pixelle » Sun May 14, 2006 10:25 pm

War wrote:GENO come one people! Geno needs to be in there!

I so second that! He'd be so cool!
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun May 14, 2006 11:11 pm

Chill mob...you haven't seen attacking yet.

I was simply voicing my dismay that one could catagorize the characters as duplicates when I've seen a huge difference when a so-called dupe owned a previously fought opponant as opposed to the original.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming