Black and White 2

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed May 24, 2006 7:24 pm

So I got to the Japanese today. I gave up leaning on the evil side because I had like 4 settlers migrate while I was just building. I'm going to do a hardcore evil path after I finish this time round. I'm generally going with however the wind blows for my first time.

And war?

Wrong. You bragged about how good you were at the game and told me to set trees on fire to exploit a glitch. I never asked for tips. I asked for opinions. And to have my logic challenged by you of all people is quite offensive. Now, continue with your "Don't fight me over this issue" crap, cause you know you've got jack shit on your side(see "Mountain of reason"). Oh, and if you're going to close off a statement trying to sound civil, try something other than some "cheerio, pip-pip" Englishman statement, like uh...how I usually feel after proving somebody wrong with so very little effort.

So It Goes.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby War » Wed May 24, 2006 8:03 pm

Still try to fight over it I see. Well like I said.
Good day to you sir.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby is » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:59 am

Black and White promised so much, but in the end the actual gameplay involves; pick up wheat, drop wheat in store, pick up tree, drop tree in store, pick up scaffold, make house, repeat, repeat, reapeat.

When your sphere of influence gets just big enough so that you can send your hand out for long enough to firebomb or electrocute the next village, do so. Repeatedly. Until eventually, they convert, and then begin again on the next village.

I once left my computer to watch what happened when the AI took over. The answer: nothing. It gives up once it's got half the island.

Civilisation's a much better strategy game. Actually, Tetris is a far superior strategy game.
Friedrich Nietzche wrote:Oh God, oh God, O - M - F - G!
is
Wanderer

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:55 pm

Civ doesn't have a fuckin cow you can use to dictate your underlings.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:21 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:Civ doesn't have a fuckin cow you can use to dictate your underlings.

But they have a pretty large modding community. I'm pretty sure if you pull a few strings...
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby dyyhpys » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:10 pm

I still like black and white 1, better than 2.
The reason being is that I got bored of 2 after a week, I didn't even look up cheats, but black and white 1 was really fun, and still is. :D
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:50 am

Civ 4 has Leonard Nimoy. Enough said.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:34 am

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Civ 4 has Leonard Nimoy. Enough said.

Vs. a cow. That'd be a fight to see...
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:40 am

Fitz Tayo wrote:
EmperorJeramyu wrote:Civ 4 has Leonard Nimoy. Enough said.

Vs. a cow. That'd be a fight to see...

Leonard Nimoy would just use his Vulcan Deathgrip and kill the cow.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:04 pm

My friends bought this off my other friend for like 56 bucks. Or somewhere around that.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:53 pm

And that was TOTALLY significant....

So yeah, I think I like Civ only slightly less than Black and white 2. I like the freedom of building and stuff with BaW2, but I also like the multiplayer mode in Civ 4.... It's tough, but in the end, I don't care...I'll end up playing some game on albinoblacksheep or something.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:43 am

Yes, even more significant than vulcan deathgrips and Leonard Nimoy vs. a cow demigod.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:11 am

Greatchickenman wrote:Yes, even more significant than vulcan deathgrips and Leonard Nimoy vs. a cow demigod.

Where I come from, that is a socially acceptable tangent to go on from ANY topic, so I guess we're safe.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming