Black and White 2

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sun May 21, 2006 8:31 am

Teenr0cker wrote:
Strayed Wanderer wrote:Didn't you say it had a 9800?... can that be called a beast?

I only played the first Black and White, apparently even I didn't have enough of a god complex to play it that long.

I call it a beast because the damn thing is fuggin heavy and bulky in comparison to the boxes I've seen and used before. Hell, I'm using a freaking laptop right now for all non-gaming purposes.

War, I'm letting you know right here and freakin' now...restraining myself from using that last bit to make a good deal of fun of you takes incredible will, apparently, so I'll just say it plain and simple...I don't know a single, sensical person who doesn't want to get spore at this point.

Can we call it the boulder or something? I feel like The Beast is misleading.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun May 21, 2006 10:55 am

Yeah, good point. The beast implies its something to be feared. I only fear it getting dropped on me.

I could call it "The Anchor" because it weighs me down....but yeah, boulder sounds good too.

Off to conquer the norse.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun May 21, 2006 2:33 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:Off to conquer the norse.

You could always try...
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun May 21, 2006 3:01 pm

I gave up....I kept owning thier creature, but I never got my troops past their gate fast enough.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby War » Sun May 21, 2006 4:31 pm

Noob :P

I beat that level in 1.5 hours. (yes 1.5 hours in this game isn't that mcuh as some level can take up to 3 hours to do.)
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun May 21, 2006 8:21 pm

noob. I beat that level in 15 minutes.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon May 22, 2006 5:49 pm

War wrote:Noob :P

I beat that level in 1.5 hours. (yes 1.5 hours in this game isn't that mcuh as some level can take up to 3 hours to do.)

Yes, I am new to the "Black and White" universe in general, as you are a noob to the universe of subtlety, modesty, and...hm...oh yes, the properly written English language. Lets review the statistics of the level, for my sake, no?

Main Objectives: * Win the land
Resource Object.:* Villagers must collect 4000 ore
* Villagers must collect 4000 grain
* Villagers must collect 4000 wood
Town Objectives: * Make 12 breeders
* Have a population of 150
* Build 1 field
* Water the field
* Create 10 worshippers
* Water forest
* Build 10 buildings on impressive areas
Creature Object.:* Entertain 5 people
* Collect 3000 food
* Kill 2 platoons of enemies
* Let your creature build 12 houses
War Objectives: * Level up a platoon to regular skill
Bronze Scrolls: * How to build walls
* How to build an altar
* Give your creature roles
Silver Scrolls: * Nut Oil
* Legion of the Undead
Special Object.: * Increase impressiveness and happiness by 30000
* Deforest the land

Hmm, aside from deforesting, increasing impressiveness and happiness by 30,000, finding this 'legion of the undead' silver scroll, and winning the land, I completed the rest of the objectives first time through no problem. Not bad, I'd say, considering I'm a beginner. Let me stress how easy this map still is, not to disprove that I am new, but that War has once again made himself look utterly retarded with his incredible maturity. The one side-quest I did find involved throwing a barrel a short distance. That's it. Just clicking, moving, and releasing the barrel three times. QUITE the challenge, I must say. Your town starts surrounded by WALLS that the enemy never breaches, provided you close the obvious gap shown to you by the tutorial. Half of the towns have no military troops in them to defend any invaders, and they never take their creature outside the walls.

Gee, sounds like quite the challenge, I must say. Congrats War. You've successfully bragged about beating a level that still has tutorials and has one of the easier scenarios I'm sure you've encountered. Incredible. Please, please, allow me to be your prot'eg'e, if not your disciple. No, silly War, not so I can learn to be good at Black and White 2, because I'm positive that if i dedicated more than 3 hours to the game, I'm sured I'd get the hang of it. No, I want to know how to be so utterly incredibly stupid and immature, just like you, and still manage to string together a slightly sensical series of words to formulate a sentence we might comprehend, after we guess what some poorly-spelt words are, no doubt. It simply boggles the mind how you pull it off daily.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby War » Tue May 23, 2006 8:22 pm

You seem to very rushed today my friend. In fact you seem to disprove yourself by your own argument. I will let you slide because I know its utterly useless to talk to anyone here without being hit, but I have never cared about that. It just makes me wonder what kind of life you have where you have to write up a long boring explanation, where you contradicted yourself I might add, just to insult someone on a Internet? That was a pathetic try my friend.

Anyway I was only joking. No one brags and say the word nood in it, unless they are 13 years old without just joking about it.

It is the first level in the game where you must play smart. The next one is a bit harder if you go the evil way, I will not tell you what it is unless you want me to. After that it gets harder either way as the enemy will then start to attack you and you get to see the first Epics. Just remember to get magic for your beast (fire and lightning are the best. Healing is also good). Also those extra 100 troops and 100 archers can help out alot.

The Legion of the Undead quest is in the upper right hand corner. It can help as your get troops for beating it.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue May 23, 2006 9:49 pm

Anyway I was only joking. No one brags and say the word nood in it, unless they are 13 years old without just joking about it.

However, they do say "noob", the distant cousin of nood. Distant by about...three keys.

Hmmm, and no, I don't see self-contradictions. Would you care to cite your evidence?
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby War » Tue May 23, 2006 9:57 pm

If you read it yourself you say how easy the level is, but then you say you still have not beat it. Then you go on about how when I said I beat it and that I shouldn't have jokingly bragged about how easy it was.

Anyway there is no reason to fight. Its pointless and will get you no where.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed May 24, 2006 3:22 am

For once, War has a good point.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Wed May 24, 2006 6:22 am

Sarcasm wrote:For once

We could be proud and celebrate. Or we could use this to further our own War jokes. Personally I have no preferance, both probably involve getting drunk at some point somehow...
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed May 24, 2006 8:17 am

War wrote:If you read it yourself you say how easy the level is, but then you say you still have not beat it. Then you go on about how when I said I beat it and that I shouldn't have jokingly bragged about how easy it was.

Anyway there is no reason to fight. Its pointless and will get you no where.

Gee, maybe you didn't hear me then. I AM GODDAMN NEW TO THE GAME. DO YOU NEED ME TO QUOTE THAT ONE TOO? I never said I was good. I never said I was spectacular. I said I was new. A 'noob' as you so jokingly said. I admitted it. Boohoo. I proved that it is an easy level, I am a beginner at playing Black and white, and that you're a dumbass and a fucktard for such an ill-mannered joke. Do you need me to quote where I say I'm new to the Black and White 2 universe, which totally implies my newbishness? So I contradict myself for merely not speaking well of myself? No, if I declared the level the easiest level in the world, which I did, and then proceed to claim "oh, I beat it", then I'm achieving nothing. In fact, I'm furthering my point that I'm bad while also proving you to be better than I am (for once) at something, but you're being a dick about it. That's QUITE the contradiction there war. You should be a college professor, or some great intellectual influence. Go! Quick! The world NEEDS your vast intellect and reasoning.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed May 24, 2006 5:52 pm

War wrote:a Internet

:lol:

Secondly, both of you. Think about what you're arguing about right now and the juvenility of it. Now, continue.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby War » Wed May 24, 2006 5:58 pm

I don't know why you keep going on about this. Hell, I gave you tips on playing the game. This time you are just looking for a fight over the Internet, which I will not do. Good day to you sir.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming