Soulcalibur 3 might be outdated but !!!

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Soulcalibur 3 might be outdated but !!!

Postby Alundra » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:01 am

What if you'd use it for having 'the way' characters beating up eachother in the battle theatre?
I'm sure some of you out there have that game and others can rent it.
There's a pretty easy cheat code to get money very fast and the actual battle mode in which you unlock various special outfit parts is a breeze, so none should complain it would take them hours to unlock all the parts for their characters...

So far I've been able to very accurately rebuild a large number (if not all) of the main characters... you do have to know that they are largely built after what I think they look like (making a 3D character of a 2D sprite that's about the size of a thumb... it's not easy :D), and some characters have tiny issues such as scatha (the only mask i've unlocked so far is a fox mask, which closely resembles the mask worn by that character if it were not for those idiot fox ears on top of the mask ^_^).
But all in all it's pretty cool to do if you've got the time to spare on doing this.
If you for example use, i think it was the sage base character, yet i'm not totally sure, and you use that for rhue, he'll leap almost constantly, which is almost as if he were plunging ^_^ yeah I know i've got too much free time on my hands....
If anyone would want me to post the looks of my characters, just say so...
if anyone would want to post their views on characters or something, feel free... If you wish to bash the game soulcalibur3, nevermind posting at all cuz' I only like the game for specific reasons... It's not my favorite and it's relatively buggy too... so don't go "OMg I ccan"'t beleeve thut wa z suhc a creppy game!"
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:28 am

I don't think it really requires a request for you to post them, but I guess...

postdemplzkthxbai
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Return to Gaming