Final Fantasy V MMORPG

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Final Fantasy V MMORPG

Postby Durane » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:45 am

Have you ever wanted to play Final Fantasy V online with you friends? play with the same Job System online? and for free?

Well, now you can, in Final Fantasy Reminiscence :shock: . Play along side with your friends - do missions, Change Jobs and much more!

Though the game still in progress we want you to join and tell us what would you like in the game, and revive the forums, And if you want to help just contact Zeidriec, The GM.
(He's in the forum just look for his account and PM him).

Hope you'll enjoy! (:

http://s9.invisionfree.com/FFR/index.php?
Durane
Wanderer

Postby HolsteinCow » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:24 am

I guess BYOND could use something besides DBZ and Naruto.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:49 pm

BYOND?

And remind me, why not FFVI? That was a fun game.

Mind you, I can't remember what FFV was good for...
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:35 pm

The Class System.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:59 am

Yeah. Making your own uber-strong little characters in your own individual way is the whole point of FFV. Except when you get Cara and the entire thing screws you over because she sucks.

So yeah, this doesn't look that amazing, there's an odd vague-ness around the site that's just waiting to fall apart on whomever plays it.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

BYOND

Postby SK » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:54 pm

Yea, BYOND actually has a good FF game. (FF:The Hunting Grounds if I'm not mistaken.) Then they also have Proelium which is like 2D Counter-Strike with swords and bows instead of knives and guns.
SK
Wanderer

Return to Gaming