Crap, I just realised you guys haven't seen this yet

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:33 pm

There were many rumors about Wii controller compatability. No idea is it's true or not, Impy probably knows. But if it's true, then if you're buying a Wii anyway you get to swing your controller around and be LINK!
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:18 pm

Looks like sword swinging is still the A button on the Wii. Thrusting forward makes you hit enemies with your shiled, stabbing downward will make you stab down. You can aim with the bow, hookshot, and any other weapon involving aiming with the controller too. Thats all the differences that come to mind. Oh, and theres different versions for the gamecube and the wii, so you cant get the gamecube version, then get a wii later and expect to be able to do all the new stuff.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:56 am

What exactly is the price on Wii when it comes out? I really haven't been paying attention to anything Nintendo has done since gamecube came out.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:16 pm

All Nintendo has said that it will be $250 at most.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:47 pm

What is $250 in £'s?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming