Has anyone heard about this cool new game?

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Has anyone heard about this cool new game?

Postby Impossible » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:10 pm

It's called "Masters of the Destiny Sabers: The Souls of the Chaos Lords", and it's incredibly awesome, full of massive boobs and Hitlers. Also, and you'll never believe this, IT'S IN 3D! I don't know what systems it's coming for yet, but whatever it's on will be worth buying just for this, with the 3D, and award-winning plotline at all. And I hear it's all made by one person who makes $20,000 a month. More info here.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:13 pm

O.o What the heck? I'm sorta confused right now.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

Postby Stedar » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:14 pm

AznChipmunk wrote:O.o What the heck? I'm sorta confused right now.

Me too AZN :(
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:22 pm

I know. That third dimension can be confusing.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby sakabatou » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:28 pm

Yes I've heard of it, and I've got the say the it's incredeble. Hot female characters and Hitler too like OMG. Perfect plot worthy an award. Amazing music composed by Jera himself that will make the composer of Star Wars weep in shame. And it's 3D!!!!
Even the fiercest warriors can have a compassionate heart.

A Longing Heart
Map - 5%
Character - 20%
Battle - 0%
Music - 20%
sakabatou
Wanderer

Postby Telephalsion » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:34 pm

I heard the game was actually in 3D! And the creator's father works at squaresoft! Wow!
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:36 pm

I'm using my collage funds to buy it, afterall, who needs collage when you have this game.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:22 pm

You obviously aren't using your college education very well anyway.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:16 pm

There. It's died. You all failed. I swear to god half the people in this community don't understand completely obvious and immediate sarcasm, and another fourth are just lame. You guys were seriously making posts stupider than the ones I made. Not only that, but nobody asked the fucking question: "When will it be released?". Why the fuck haven't you memorized the entirety of Wrong Way!? "LOL HE MUST BE HIGH". NO! Dear god, don't you people recognize high-tiered sarcasm and satire like this? I know I can commend maybe... three or four of you for getting it, but rest of you are just failures.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Burning_Flame » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:30 pm

This is why Jera is amazing. Plus the Wrong Way.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:40 pm

Damn, you had me fooled. As soon as I saw those screenshots, I was like, this game looks amazing, when is it coming out?

Unfortunately I decided that I wouldn't be the one to rush genius so I simply praised the idea at every opportunity I had.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:48 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:There. It's died. You all failed. I swear to god half the people in this community don't understand completely obvious and immediate sarcasm, and another fourth are just lame. You guys were seriously making posts stupider than the ones I made. Not only that, but nobody asked the fucking question: "When will it be released?". Why the fuck haven't you memorized the entirety of Wrong Way!? "LOL HE MUST BE HIGH". NO! Dear god, don't you people recognize high-tiered sarcasm and satire like this? I know I can commend maybe... three or four of you for getting it, but rest of you are just failures.

And for the record, yes, I did see the incredible wall of sarcasm. I just don't know what the fuck you were talking about.

Jera, you asked us to reference to a nearly year-old post that had less than 25 lines concerning the particular subject. Some of us don't have the damn thing bookmarked or read your goddamn work every fucking day. Do you see me making a big deal out of my shitty story? Hell no. It was funny, in retrospect, but the concept that your posting rate shot the fuck up in a day or so and an entire page of topics just spawned the fuck outta nowhere and you kept yelling shit about "IT'S IN 3D!!! IT'S IN THREE-FUCKING-DEE! MY DAD WORKS AT SQUARESOFT! LOOK AT THESE SCREEN SHOTS!" doesn't exactly hint "oooh! This is TOTALLY referencing Jera's 'The Wrong Way'," so sorry for not getting a fucking clue and failing. You know, that's a great idea. From now on, I'll reference core literature that is considered 'cannon' for the English High School classes, kay? You won't know what the flying FUCK I'm talking about until you go down to ye olde booke store and get the book I'm referencing and THEN, after all that time of waiting in confused suspense, you'll finally get what the fuck is so funny. Oh, it'll be great! I'll start with Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five and I'll make this list of topics:

SO IT GOES! HAW HAW HAW!!!

POOTOOWEET and it's ulterior motives.

IS BILLY PILGRIM A JESUS FIGURE? Absolutely no cited evidence inside.

ITS IN FUCKING ....2-D!!!!!!!

VONNEGUT MAKING A 3-D MOVIE? SOUNDS FUN!!!

I BET VONNEGUT MADE MORE MONEY THAN YOUUUUUU

I SWEAR I'M NOT HIGH!!!

R U UNSTUCK IN TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! cos that would b kewl!!

MY DAD USED TO WORK AT ...BARNES AND NOBLE!!!!

I'll have a Q&A section too...

Q: My puppy died today!
A: So it goes.

Q: Are you high?

Q: Seriously, what the hell?
A: Pootooweet!!!

Q: Are you unstuck in time.
A: *reference to War's mother being unstuck in time*

Q: lol whut?

Q:So it goes?
A:So it goes. *nods sagely*

And when ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY none of you get what I'm talking about, I'll go on a rant about how you're all so uncultured and stupid and immature and lame and gay because you didn't recognise my references.

Oooh, that would make me look like an asshole, wouldn't it? You know, I'll try something smart for once and not place such demanding expectations on the board. Yeah, that sounds sensible. Wow, good thing I didn't do that! That would just make me look like a monkey with a computer and an internet connection. I'd best not do that, lest I too "Fail" completely.

So, sorry to hear your game and this forum failed. Sounds disappointing. Was it going to be released soon? Cos I hear this 'third dimension' sounds interesting!
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:02 am

I was totally one of the people who got it, including when you made fun of Ryan, that rocked.

The Wrong Way wrote:The stranger gave an easing smile. “No, but I CAN show you screen shots of my new game, ‘Master of the Destiny Saber: The Souls of the Chaos Lords’.”
Gleen stared for a few seconds, and shrugged his soldiers. “Sure, I guess that’s cool.”
The man pulled out several sheets of paper, with nice clean screenshots printed on them. Gleen raised his eyebrows. “Impressive. It looks very nice.”
“Yes, it does. Let’s talk about how good they look.”
“…What?”
“My screenshots! Check out how awesome my CBS, and CMS is! I also custom designed all the graphics, and the plot is completely revolutionary too!”
“… Alright…”
“Isn’t it beautiful?”
“Sure.” Gleen said. He sighed. “So… how’s progress on the game going then?”
The man gave Gleen a strange look. “What?”
“The game.”
“What?”
“…Um… you are making a game, right?”
“How did you get that idea?”
“The, uh, screenshots?”
“OH! Um, yeah! This is going to be the best game ever made by far. It’s going to have full 3D, and a battle system like Final Fantasy 10’s. My dad works at Squaresoft, so I can do stuff like that.”

Wow, Jera has 1337 planning skills. Which came first, this or the plot he wrote in IRC? I guess it's all been leading up to this moment.

Goddamn shame the forum is gone, though, it rocked.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:51 am

Well I got it, having read through The Wrong Way recently. Afraid I never read the IRC quote, but I still partially understood it.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:59 am

Teenr0cker wrote:And for the record, yes, I did see the incredible wall of sarcasm.

Did you see that one? Must've been luck, because you just crashed right into another one.
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Next

Return to Gaming