The classics

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Alundra » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:17 pm

yup, at a friend of mine, who wanted to know what happened prior to ac...
He got sick of laughter because he kept doing the popey song...
he figured cloud looked a bit like popey with his dopey early psx game look...
I nearly made him choke by holding his troath for him...
Lol... Hey, I can't have anyone dissin' my alltime favorite game can I?
Apart from impy that is...

No really, if you can look beside the crappy dated graphics (in those days they were DA BOMB! much like chapter XII will do now...) and typo's (yea yea square sucked at translating big deal, ever played legend of dragoon? Now that's bad translation! never got passed disk 4 due to translation errors so bad, that I couldn't even play the game right!)
then you'll get a game with a rich background, memorable characters and music (some of it even being in the way ^_^) and a real good way to pass your spare time, apart from playing the way :wink:
And I ain't a fanboy...
I are THE fanboy 8)
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby dyyhpys » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:56 pm

The only Final Fantasy Games I have found worth playing was 3, 4, and 5.
I have played VII, but found it got quite boring when I tried to replay it.
No. III for DS looks awesome.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:19 am

CJ is a Final Fantasy fanboy... but if not for ffVII then I'm pretty sure has wouldn't be.
Has has this folder completely compiled out of FFVII shit. I asked him what is was and he replied with "8 years of my life."
I think it's pretty good. Definately better than any other final fantasy I've played, storyline wise.

AC is ok. The plot is nothing special, I just love replaying the fight scenes over and over.
And apparently KH2 is finally going to be released in Australia soon. I thought they had been saying it for months, but it's finally happening.

EDIT: Ok, apparently the AUS release date is the 28th of September... thats only like.... 2 whole months.... and OMFG THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:25 am

FFVII is pretty good but it kinda gets boring after the first couple of play-throughs.

Yeah, I heard FFIII was coming out for DS, does that mean it is going to come out for Playstation or Wii or something?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby dyyhpys » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:48 pm

I dont think FFIII is coming out for Playstation or Wii, but Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles -- Crystal Bearers is coming out for Wii, the Trailer for it looks ok, I think It might be FFIV remake.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:04 am

Damn, FFIII is the only FF game I haven't got (apart from FF Tactics and Crystal Chronicles). Does that mean I actually have to go out find somewhere that sells a SNES, buy one, find somewhere that sells the original FFIII (not the US version) and buy that as well? Becuase I'd rather drink Nitoglycerin than buy a DS, as I hate all handheld consoles, except the GB Colour, maybe. Hmm.

Oh yeah, I have a very important question. Do Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Directors Cut (the games) have exactly the same storyline?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:50 am

Or you could simply download an emulator and rom instead...
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:02 pm

I have already got a SNES emulator, I just want an orginal copy just for the sake of having one.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming