DK64

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:40 pm

Get Perfect Dark. It's better than Golden Eye. And yes, it is godly. It has to be, to beat Golden Eye.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:55 pm

Alittle late on that one.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:38 pm

Damn, kids, what's with all the necro-posting recently?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:18 pm

By posting on popular topics, I'm guessing they're trying to affiliate themselves with popular topics at a much faster rate than normal, which would be like patiently waiting for new topics to partake in. Instead, they traverse the dusty archives of Topics in days of old and post a few sentences or something. Because they still believe in that Respect or ePenis to post-count ratio.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:35 pm

You'd think they wouldn't want to be confused with all the spam bots necro posting already...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:39 am

They're not completely necro-posting, at least without good reason, unlike SOME people. I noticed when I saw one strike recently before I visited here that the topics that they are programmed to post in are coincidentally only topics marked [Popular]. You know, lil' shakey thing instead of a stationary thing, just screaming "lookit me! Lookit me! I'm special!"? Probably in hopes that we'll all get a good look at "Angelina Jolie Cumshot"

But we obviously don't get many topics, let alone very popular ones that last very long, so it looks like they're necro-posting.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:09 pm

I'm special? Yay. Sorry about it though. Forgot to read. I can't find my glasses.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming