PS2 Limited Edition coming up Oct 24

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Burning_Flame » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:44 am

There you go fitz. Now I'm off to play Zelda and Super Mario World.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:52 pm

Are you shitting me? I've had my SNES hooked up since the day I got it. I recently beat SimAnt and Chrono Trigger on it in a bout of euphoria.

How'd you pick up a "new" SNES? I find it hard to believe that an SNES went unused after so many years.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Ferios » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:55 am

Argh, Sim Ant. The nightmares of being pulled in half by other more aggressive, angrier, larger and redder ants have only just begun to fade.

I never could get the idea that it may be better to fight fighter ants with fighter ants. But those times when you can defeat one with a worker are pretty cool.

I've been trying to find a copy of Chrono Trigger, actually. Not trying very hard, but trying. My origional got stepped on or sat on or.. Something. I can't really remember how oblitterative it's destruction was.

Not that I don't have roms for a reason, but you just can't beat a real SNES controller.
"Madness takes it's toll.. Please have exact change."
Ferios
Plyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:42 am

I still can't beat Super Mario Bros. I always get stuck on the last part of World 8. I just can't figure out how to get through it.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:15 pm

MusashiEX wrote:I still can't beat Super Mario Bros. I always get stuck on the last part of World 8. I just can't figure out how to get through it.

Going out on a limb here: You jump around a fuckload, maybe do some cape-spins or fireball-chucking.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:15 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:
MusashiEX wrote:I still can't beat Super Mario Bros. I always get stuck on the last part of World 8. I just can't figure out how to get through it.

Going out on a limb here: You jump around a fuckload, maybe do some cape-spins or fireball-chucking.

Nein! Cape spins were not invented yet!
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:30 pm

Ah, this is true! The cape looks funky when you spin...But I thought you could hit "A" while not airborne and you'd do a sorta-cape spin.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:59 pm

I finally got the stage to change. I still can't get through though.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:51 pm

Jump, motherfucker! Jump and you will prosper!
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to Gaming