how unfortunate..

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

how unfortunate..

Postby Shindy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:17 am

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/30/play ... -for-ps3s/

asians usually view EU as in... Europe AND usa. for example... other versions of Gunz (brazil, india, korea, japanese) have full versions even thought they came out after InternationalV. NaGunz is finally coming out after a year and a half delay of promise. (ijji.com)

this might include americans... if it does, well damn. if im in korea (did until i came to usa) i would try to get one for u all, but unfortunately i cant just leave usa right now.

oh, and read the first comment. :lol:
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Aegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:50 pm

Heh... I can't really speak for everyone persay, but I'd never by overpriced monstrosity. I haven't heard of any really exciting games that are going to be produced for the console, and it costs around $600. So honestly, I could care less.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:45 pm

do you have to include some reference to gunz in every topic in gaming you make?
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:43 am

thats the last one sry :lol:
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Return to Gaming