Episode 7

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sarcasm » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:13 am

Sell her to necrophiles?
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:21 am

Child necrophiliacs? That's kindá pusin' it.
S1 Hilyn

Re: Episode 7

Postby Poenaensis » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:26 am

Lax wrote:Hey guys, I've just finished episodes six of "the way" and I was wondering when will ep 7 be avelible!! I need to know, I am depressed that I didn't find it in the download section!!!

The man doesn't apreciate... :roll:
Even if Lun decided to make E7 (and then E8 so he doesn't break his title poetry, which is clearly finished at E6, with the difinitive non-rhyming line) you would still be looking at a two-three year wait. And what aboutthe three endings. Good enthusiasm though. Use it creating a new list of everything, which is a tad out of date because the forum is full of procrastinators.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:24 pm

I guess that screen at....you know the end of the game titled THE END gave away the fact that its over now.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:48 pm

I think that screen was changed to say "The Beggining". Which just makes it even weirder. Still though, there was a distinct lack of "To be continued".
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:12 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:I think that screen was changed to say "The Beggining". Which just makes it even weirder. Still though, there was a distinct lack of "To be continued".

I thought that there was only one g in beginning.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:10 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:I think that screen was changed to say "The Beggining". Which just makes it even weirder. Still though, there was a distinct lack of "To be continued".

'To be xovituied'.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:36 am

MusashiEX wrote:

I thought that there was only one g in beginning.

Sage is too cool to correct his spelling errors. Feel free to bash on War though.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Poenaensis » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:20 pm

War has hi-jacked sage's mind.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:26 pm

Poenaensis wrote:

War has hi-jacked sage's mind.

Oh noes!
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:05 am

Not that this topic is important enough to be moved, but this technically belongs in Estrana.

HolsteinCow wrote:'To be xovituied'.

:D I always thought that was cool, too bad we won't be seeing it again.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:22 am

No, he clearly did it on purpose, it's pronounced "beggin-ing"... like hobos. The reason? Nobody knows, but it was clearly some sage-like wiseness that us common folk can't appreciate.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:05 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:No, he clearly did it on purpose, it's pronounced "beggin-ing"... like hobos. The reason? Nobody knows, but it was clearly some sage-like wiseness that us common folk can't appreciate.

As in beg-in'-ing? That's wickity wack, dawg!
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming