Episode 7

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Episode 7

Postby Lax » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:01 pm

Hey guys, I've just finished episodes six of "the way" and I was wondering when will ep 7 be avelible!! I need to know, I am depressed that I didn't find it in the download section!!!
Lax
Wanderer

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:18 pm

Episode 6 is the last episode.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:29 pm

This couldn't possibly be a serious topic....
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:15 pm

make sure you keep your save file in case lun gets all retro 20 years from now and releases The Way 2
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Ovenhole » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:26 am

He's a spambot. Just wait and see.
"Give a man a fire and keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life." (Terry Pratchett)
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:19 pm

I see a distinct lack of any mentioning of "Phentermine" or "Ch33p medicinz/pillz", let alone any url, in their home page.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:20 am

I vote option B. It is a retard who escaped from their room and accessed the interent from their parents computer.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Lax » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:32 pm

Well, I was just asking, cuz it seemed so unfinished when I got to the end of "The way 6", I thought that there was part 7. Because they didn't say who or where might Serena be, though I have a wild guess :) I do hope that there will be more of "The way", this is the greates and best RPG I've ever played. It's full mixed emotions, stories of other people and their destinies tied together in one way or another. It's just amazing!!
Lax
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:29 pm

Because they didn't say who or where might Serena be, though I have a wild guess

Lying dead in a river somewhere? I think that was one of the few points the game was rather clear on. Unless you somehow managed to miss the normal ending the first time through, in which case you might want to get it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:58 pm

Seriously, is this guy for real? I was thinking of giving Takarious my Orange Juice when I die, but now I have changed my mind.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:16 pm

You mean your "orange juice concentrate and gasoline combonation" for a home made explosive?

Otherwise, that made no sense!
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Angel_OA » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:51 am

Look on the bright side, at least he has taste.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:20 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:You mean your "orange juice concentrate and gasoline combonation" for a home made explosive?

Otherwise, that made no sense!

Don't worry, it was a Red Vs. Blue reference. Just go to RedVsBlue.com and watch Epsiode 78 and hopefully you'll understand. And anyway, everyone knows it is 85% Gasoline 14% Egg Whites and 1% Salt to make homemade explosives silly.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:28 pm

I dont care. I stopped updating RvB after 50-ish.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:08 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
Because they didn't say who or where might Serena be, though I have a wild guess

Lying dead in a river somewhere? I think that was one of the few points the game was rather clear on. Unless you somehow managed to miss the normal ending the first time through, in which case you might want to get it.

Not possible, someone had to have pulled out the body and looted it at least once. although I'm not entirely sure what you'd expect to find on a little girl that had any financial worth.
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to Gaming