I was wondering...

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:49 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:Anything to keep away from the massive squable of wank that is GamingWorld.

P.S. - I am well aware squable is not a real word, however it seems appropriate.

Squabble?
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:37 am

Do you have some sort of special power that detects when people need links? Yeah, I bet you have the mutant X-gene that telepathically tells you whenever someone cries out for an obscure link to a forum post made 2 years ago.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Poenaensis » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:51 am

EmperorJeramyu wrote:

Do you have some sort of special power that detects when people need links? Yeah, I bet you have the mutant X-gene that telepathically tells you whenever someone cries out for an obscure link to a forum post made 2 years ago.

Non-Sequitur is a legend of life.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:48 pm

Sunset Over Imdahl was good, havent a clue where it might be hosted though.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:16 pm

Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:24 pm

I think NS is our little guardian angel or something, always watching over us, ready to give us a gentle push whenever we need a link. I know thanksgiving was a month ago, but I'm thankful for NS right about now.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:09 pm

I actually amazed Non-Sequitur has the patience and/or ability to find said links. He is some kind of hero.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:28 pm

Checked the Iron Gaia site and took a brief look at Gaia numbah 2...

...Oh my flipping lord! 50 MB in size and STILL in development?! That's going to pass the size of Laxius Power III (57.5 MB) if it finishes it! *dramatized*

Now for some famous RPG reviews and what I got to say about 'em.

Final Fantasy - Endless Nova-

Crap. Complete crap. You're better off skipping this and finding a better game since this is a total waste of time. Awful graphics, very linear, typos, and horrible storyline with unreal speech and such. I played this for an hour and trashed it in my recycle bin because it looks like somebody experimented with this one and messed it up. Real bad.

Legion Saga-

Unlike the top one I finished this one. And boy, did I really regret it. This is just crap, crap, and more crap. Slow character speed, your usual save this shit storyline, and many other flaws. I'm not going to bother listing them all because it's a waste of my time, and playing it was a total waste of my time.

Legion Saga II-

Still lookin'.

Love and War-

I still have no grasp of the story even though I'm at the part when I get to control Lavie. Talks like kids instead of high school graduates; seems like I'm missing something here. Government and president assassination still amounts nothing at all to my head. While I'm typing useless meanings to you guys lemme go to the next game.

Romancing Walker-

Only in the beginning. Mediocre graphics and anime-like character faces at times. In the intro I pressed Walker for my music theme and I DEFINATELY remember playing this song at voshall.com. I believe the level was 5 and this sounds exactly like that. To me it seems ripped; to you guys, what would I care? (JK,... I wonder)

The Way Series-

'Nuff said.

If you find this useful, then PM me and praise me as your lord, otherwise, don't even bother pressing that send button. Now if you excuse me while I check on my bunny rabbit *ahem*.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:38 am

Legion Saga 2 was the only passable one. LS3 really took the Suikoden ripoff to a whole new level.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:54 am

Iron Gaia is like laxius power without random sex but with exactly the same amount of stupid and repetitive gameplay (and ruins the image of Cyberpunk as a bonus).

Love and War is awesome, burn in the flaming fires of Janwen.

Anyway . . A Blurred line is a must for any RPG fan, ditto for The Blue Contestant, TTHW is awesome (mostly because of Manteo).
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:43 am

Sarcasm wrote:Love and War is awesome, burn in the flaming fires of Janwen.
Agreed. Then again, with that said, we are the only 2 from Cretfallen on the Love and War forum.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:33 am

Considering the amount of members that forum has, we are an important demography.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:22 pm

Sarcasm wrote:Considering the amount of members that forum has, we are an important demography.
YEAH that forum pales in comparison to this one. Oh yeah, I might as well add that i'm using the wii browser.us woohoo. if you,re aondering why i failing at spelling its because i,m drunker than i have ever been.us
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:13 pm

I'll list the games that I'll review and tell you if this is awesome or if its craptastic.

Here we go :roll: :

A Blurred Line
Backstage
Blades of Heaven (At beginning and it feels like crap already)
Diver Down
Virus (Says IG-Virus on my file name but not so sure...)
Imdahl
Iron Gaia I
Iron Gaia II
Lax Team (Great, but not awesome. Not recommended for people in my age :P )
Laxius Power 1,2, and 3
Legion Saga II
Love and War
Romancing Walker
Three The Hard Way

...Aaaaaaaaand that's only my RPG Collection file. I have loads of other freeware games stashed away but there's just too many to list...

I should make a thread about it :roll:

Edit: Oi! How could've I have forgot the great game?
http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium.php

Not an RPG but that's my main forum. Visit the forum if you have the time.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:33 pm

Sling wrote:I actually amazed Non-Sequitur has the patience and/or ability to find said links. He is some kind of hero.

Non-Seq exists purely for linking anything that needs linking. I've gotta wonder if he goes from forum to forum, linking things.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming