Some questions in need of answers

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Some questions in need of answers

Postby PseudoFlare » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm stuck in the following games I'm playing and have looked up in google searching for a frigging resource but can't find'em.

Here goes nothing :roll: :

#1: Ara Fell- Got to the part with the 4 teleport changing light colors and have no idea what the F the sequence can be.

#2: Virus- I have hacked every single one computers I can find and successfully got them ('cept for 1 of the lines in machine production), and repaired every computers I can find. I have refined the code to 5 letters, got the infection off, and killed every enemy available. Right now these areas are closed to me: the 6 or 7 digit coded door, 3 keycards door (haven't found any yet), cyrogenics doors, and the operational room (duh). I believe the next part is cyrogenics but I have no clue where to get the code. I know I'm screwed.

#3: Three the Hard Way: In the puzzle with the 4X4 square (colored *gasp*). Also I can't get into the ship or into the forest. Slept in the room for free and talked to all people during day and night. I can't enter the castle just because the duchess said she told everyone about Zebulon cult.

#4: Love and War: Need my passport thingie for the mine express and I went to the castle with no success. Ideas?

Yes I'm really screwed. You can say that over and over again.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Re: Some questions in need of answers

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:36 am

PseudoFlare wrote:#3: Three the Hard Way: In the puzzle with the 4X4 square (colored *gasp*).

You may have already figured this out, but here is something I did to make this easier. If you need to flip a certain side, just keep going in and out of the same side so that no changes are made until you are allowed to flip the side that you wanted to.

PseudoFlare wrote:#4: Love and War: Need my passport thingie for the mine express and I went to the castle with no success. Ideas?

Have you talked to the police chief in the town to the south?
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby PseudoFlare » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:07 pm

#3: I'd rather have the whole thing completed for me just because I'm too lazy to do 'em... Also with the fact that I talked to everyone AND that I can't go anywhere except to the town, outside, and the docks (which are apparently blocked by guards) I really can't do anything. Also I can't go up to the castle for some idiotic permission to enter the docks. Any ideas?

#4: Yep, and I didn't say anything back to him.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:48 pm

Guys?

I'm still stuck in a hole sheesh... I tried just about everything for Three the Hard Way and it seems like I found a bug. Care to prove me wrong?
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:51 am

For TTHW, have you just not completed the 4x4 square, or have you not completed the Zebulon Cult area in general, because if you havent you need to to get father.

BTW, completing the 4x4 square gets you Vance's best weapon.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:41 pm

Just cheat like everyone else. I'm positive there's a topic somewhere in the archives that solves this problem.

psst... That's your cue.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:13 pm

Fool, Like lady luck, if you call him he won't come!
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:26 pm

Or like Santa Claus! Or maybe my parents just hated me :cry:
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:34 am

Well, yeah, if you want to cheat then its a lot easier, assuming you have the rm2k editor, but its so much more fufilling to beat it.

or is that just me? You know what, dont answer that.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to Gaming