The #109 reason to get a Wii

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby War » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:17 pm

The list of reason to not have a Wii just keeps growing.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Re: The #109 reason to get a Wii

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:31 am

War wrote:The #109 reason to get a Wii

The list of reason to not have a Wii just keeps growing.

You mean "The 109th reason to get a Wii"? Or maybe "Reason #109 to get a Wii"?

That video, although 90% pure faggotry, was 10% Wii, which redeemed it. Not to mention that they were praising the Wii, which I thought was pretty clear when they bashed on the 360 and the PS3 and some of their popular titles a few times, and NOT the Wii.

And why WOULDN'T we want a Wii? I know I do. It's pretty much the clear winner in terms of release popularity, even though the 360 released over a year prior. It just seems clear to me that if Nintendo doesn't have to offer a cheaper core "Wii" or people don't get shot, but are actually united in a nerdy -awesome sort of way while waiting for the release, that they've done a stand-up job as it is. I'm not saying the Wii is perfect, that shit-strap has done wonders for this world's Big Screen, Flat Screen, and / or High Definition Televisions.

But if you were just being a moron and didn't read your post/brand fucking-new-topic over and made that mistake, shame on you.

PS: Yaaaay, I just added "Wii" to my dictionary for FireFox 2.0! Question is, why wasn't it in there before?!?
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:16 pm

Me and a friend were just discussing this. My two Wii-mote both got destroyed during a game of Red Steel. The band keeps getting loose. In the end, we decided that if handed with care, the wii was probably the fun of the next gen consoles. Then I made a joke about needing to wii.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:06 am

I imagine you are undoubtedly among the first to recognize such a pun was possible.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:23 am

With this Penis-Wii correlation, I can DOMINATE the industry with my hilarious jokes and assorted forms of comedic humor, including popular web comics!

Genius! Now I can live my dream of not hearing the same lame-ass jokes all over again, cos I'll be drowning in my own money and thus too deaf with cash to hear such stupid drawling.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Ferios » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:39 pm

I shall never buy a Pisstendo simply because of that sad pun. Nintendo can go play Wii by themselves.

This is what happens when such a wonderful console name is devised.
"Madness takes it's toll.. Please have exact change."
Ferios
Plyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:30 pm

Ferios wrote:I shall never buy a Pisstendo simply because of that sad pun. Nintendo can go play Wii by themselves.

This is what happens when such a wonderful console name is devised.

You're punishing yourself, bro. "Pisstendo"?

Where's the emote for "This guy is such a moron that whatever they just said or did will most likely cause me an aneurysm because it's so stupid."? No reason, just curious.

I wish Impy were here...He'd do your bashing justice. You'd need to be in therapy for a week to recover after he'd be done. Or some such.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Ferios » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:03 pm

I don't even remember typing most of that, actually. Extended periods without sleep will do that to you.

I was just being hateful, though. To be honest, the only reasons I haven't scrambled to buy one yet are 1) Twilight Princess came out for Gamecube and 2) I have not enough minerals to afford such a transaction.

Everyone, learn from me. Don't post stupid crap when you're tired. ^^
"Madness takes it's toll.. Please have exact change."
Ferios
Plyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:36 pm

Well see, the Wii is advanced Technology. You've got to harvest some vespene gas first.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:43 pm

I finally have a Wii!
Infact, I'm posting from it right now, which is rather slow, so I'm going to stop writing now.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:16 pm

Grab the "Help Cat"!
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:18 pm

The last console I played was a PSX that broke down after a few years of usage. Until there's a game for these new consoles that's worth buying (strap the remote to your belt and reenact your favorite Ron Jeremy film) I'm sticking with this shitty Dell PC.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:52 pm

Well, its been 8 days, but I finally managed to stop playing the Wii long enough to go on the computer. My only problem with it is that the wiiconnect 24, instead of just being connected, keeps connecting every 20 seconds, so I a little message keeps popping up on the computer that its connecting.

Other than that, its great. And, yes, I did catch the cat.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:44 am

Who is this Ferios guy and why is he such a fucktard?

The Wii takes priority over all else. You think if I have an hour of free time between school work I'm going to come here? Fuck no, it's Wario Ware time, bitches.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:35 am

Thank god, someone agrees with me.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Next

Return to Gaming