Well at least Donald and Goofey ain't in it.

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Well at least Donald and Goofey ain't in it.

Postby Forerunner » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:12 pm

Yeah, extended KH3 Trailer from the end of KH2:FM.

Does anyone else find it dark and hard to follow?
Other than that, it looks pretty freakin' sweet. And if they made an extended trailer then surely they intend to go foward with it.

Oh and also, more info on KH2:FM right here, and lots of it.
It's looking good, I wonder how long we'll be waiting for it.

If you read vg cats odds are you've already seen these, and you're awesome, but seen these definitely.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby viola » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:43 pm

I knew they would remix it and I still bought the original. I'm a sucker for a good hard marketing ploy.

The trailer looks awesome, but the KH2 trailer was equally nonsensical, especially for eveyone who hadn't played/read Chain of Memories. As long as I am not stuck being the combined world's errand boy again it'll be a pretty kick-ass game.

Also, maybe it's just me, but KH2 was one of the most homosexual games I have ever played. Damn you, Japan, and your subtle shounen ai.
viola
Wanderer

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:34 pm

I remember an assortment of random scenes, usually in the beginning of the 2nd one, and looking back I think somebody's trying to pull a "Hamlet". Not in the sense that we watch Sora tell Kairi (whatever her name is, I almost said "Kayak") to "Get thee to a nunnery" or anything, but in the "OMG, look at me! I'm going to ponder very deep questions that have plagued people for ages!" sense of things.

Sorry, digression. I must get around to finishing the 2nd one and grinding in the first one to level 99 to beat the shit out of Sephiroth some time.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:37 am

i refuse to touch any post-n64/psx game console because of kingdom hearts

they mix final fantasy tomfoolery with disney tomfoolery and expect it to be good? what the shit
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Return to Gaming