ARPGs are...

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:36 am

Wellsy630 wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:By the way, I liked to play Nox as a Conjurer, and my favorite spell might have been the one where the stone fist slams down from heaven as a choir sings. :D

Oh yeh, definately one of the best spells, besides the one which instantly kills anything straight away... which is kinda a bitch when the... evil person (cant remember her name >.<) uses it on you... i think it was during the wizard class when you fight her...
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:17 pm

Actually, now I remember that the fist took so long to strike from the heavens that your target might have moved. I also now remember a pretty sweet lightning spell that attacked the nearest enemy. I'm pretty sure that's how I ended up beating that necromancer-witch at the end.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:26 pm

Thats the most powerful spell in the game, and was even more powerful as a wizard spell, but came on a rechargeable staff that everyone could use so you could kick the necrowitch's ass
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 am

Oh yeah, now i remember the plot. Get the ultimate staff thing made of three parts which was like both melee and staff thing which sucked up your mana whenever you used the lightning spell and use it to defeat the evil witch person...
It was a good weapon, although at first i didnt realise it was a rechargable thing, so when i first ran out of charge i just switched weapons and didnt use it for the rest of the game... whoops.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to Gaming