Nintendo Wii
59%
Sony PS3
14%
Microsoft Xbox 360
27%

Total votes : 22

Postby Forerunner » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:19 am

I think that anyone who really enjoys gaming and isn't a stupid fucking moron, shouldn't care less about the consoles beyond wanting to know what you're really buying, and get them based on what games you want.

Other than that, although you can keep track of which console is selling best how could you measure how much is getting the most enjoyment or which has the best games. Why would you care about the hardware of the console if the games you want are on other consoles? It's all based on opinion, which is why arguments about 'which console is the best' are pointless and futile.

I've got a 360. Not because I'm in love with Microsoft, and not because I dislike Nintendo or Sony.

And hell, in a few months I could buy a Wii or ps3 if I really wanted too.

In conclusion, this topic pops up absolutely everywhere, leads nowhere, and is equally pointless here.
I Don't Give A Fuck And You Shouldn't Either.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby High Gravekeeper » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:55 am

The main reason I prefer the Wii is because Wiis are cheaper. And Zelda.
High Gravekeeper
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:11 am

All the next-gen consoles have let me down personally...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:22 am

Sling wrote:All the next-gen consoles have let me down personally...

^
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:16 am

I agree as well. The Playstation 3 was the biggest disappointment to me, with the wii in a close second; and the only reason I prefer the 360 is because it's been out longer so has a few more games. But even with that extra year of boost it had, it's still shit so far.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:11 am

I'd get a Wii, but there's a shortage. There aren't really any games for core gamers. What real game is there? Everything looks like a demo. Super Paper Mario? Isn't that it? Red Steel maybe? SSBB? I think it's a good concept but Nintendo is promoting it towards casual gamers and non gamers. I want one, but I can't get one. People who don't know what it is are the ones who have it.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Red Steel is decent. Its not nearly as bad as its made out to be by most, but not close to the original hype either. Zelda's great, but still overrated. Its easy, like always, my only real complaint is the game turns into a dungeon run after the third dungeon. Super Paper Mario is really good,albiet short. That and Trauma Center are my two favorite Wii games.

The Wii launchis just like the DS(except with Zelda), a few good games near launch then almost nothing will come out until near the end of the year.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:40 pm

I hear that SPM is filled with huge conversations.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:00 pm

I want the PS3. The graphics on all those commercials looks awesomistic... especially the one where a dragon opens up on a dood/thing... TES IV: Oblivion right? SOOOO want to try it but dont have enough money...
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:50 pm

MusashiEX wrote:I hear that SPM is filled with huge conversations.

Eh.,Wouldn't call them huge or anything. No more than the other paper mario games. Nothing like Golden Sun or anything.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:06 pm

As long as it's nothing like KH's boss battles. Five minutes per conversation.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:16 pm

Shindy wrote:The graphics on all those commercials looks awesomistic...
Yeah, on the commercials... All the PS3 is good for is for being a novelty over-sized coffee table. The graphics for the games I saw were the same as the graphics of most new PS2 games.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:34 pm

But it's gonna help cure cancer...
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby I.C Weiner » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 am

As a pure gaming console, 360 is the best - well for me anyway.

It hs the best games available, and up and coming. Gears Of War is the finest game on any of the next-gen consoles atm and looks like it will still be until it is eventually beaten by halo 3.

Nothing of the other 2 consoles compares to the experience of playing Gears Of War on xbox live.
I.C Weiner
Wanderer

Postby CJ » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:00 am

Why can't I vote for PC?
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming