25%
Know Kloo
No votes
Yais
75%

Total votes : 4

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:39 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:
Greatchickenman wrote:Wait, wait, wait... You aren't actually a DotAer are you?

Not yet, but I recall playing it once, before I lost the discs. It sounds like fun, so I thought I'd try it. Of course, DotA is all the Asian kids talk about in Comp Sci, so I really must consider this. Something I should know?

Anyone whose been on Bnet in the past year or two will easily realize why DotA is the grossest affront to humanity on the face of the planet. Mindless retards play the game 24/7, bragging about every single thing they do, and orgasming to the leet grafix. Keep in mind as well that anyone you play with in DotA does not actually know English, they, of course, only speak in common internet dialect: "Lol I giogn 2 raep u now," "lmao u cnat gte away cuz i haev permastun," "hey gaiez lok at how menny kills i gotz."

What's even worse is that fact that it's popularity is STAGGERING. I've seen upwards of 20 open DotA games at once in a row. Maybe thats one of the reasons I stopped playing; the mindblowing stupidity of humanity.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby aeymxq » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:20 pm

i can not rememberpro[erly what was said but here are basic responses to defeat all argument: it's still fucking uder deisng, and it does not require less skill at fucking all k. actually it probablhy does. but it's supposed to be an arty thing, not really hardcore.

anyuway, honestly i don't think it's better that what was first linked.

but yeah i am arguing a stupod point and i'm in not condition be doing so.
aeymxq
Plyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:27 pm

I only play one Blizzard game online. Diablo 2. Isn't it ironic that strategy games, in which you have to plan out your actions, have fans that type in 1337, while action adventure games, in which you just repeatedly click on things, have fans that mostly use grammar?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:55 pm

It was if it was true
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:15 pm

GOLD PLZ!

HOW I MINE 4 FISH!

HOW I GET MOUNT!
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:45 pm

Me and my friend used to make games in D2 like "Free in Moor" and get a bunch of idiots to join, and the second they leave the town we kill them. And they don't get it, and keep running out, and if they get out, they search the entire area and start complaining about how there is no free.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:55 pm

Are you kidding? W3 people are a lot more annoying.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue May 01, 2007 4:17 pm

We got "dream" equipment in D2 a while back. We were mass-gem/rune-farming and we paid dozens of PGem and hi-end runes for the equipment. The economy is so fucked up in D2. Also, half the shit is haxxed on BNet, so the SoJ we got was gone the next time we logged on. Thus, WoW was our next choice, since Blizzard actually pays attention to what goes down over there.

Done with Undead campaign, 2 more to go (WC3). Maybe I'll just stop after that. Meh...
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Angel_OA » Wed May 02, 2007 8:45 am

MusashiEX wrote:Are you kidding? W3 people are a lot more annoying.

Evidently not.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed May 02, 2007 3:18 pm

I'm completely serious when I say that every third game I go into, at least two people leave during the count down.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Aegis » Mon May 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Greatchickenman wrote:
Teenr0cker wrote:
Greatchickenman wrote:Wait, wait, wait... You aren't actually a DotAer are you?

Not yet, but I recall playing it once, before I lost the discs. It sounds like fun, so I thought I'd try it. Of course, DotA is all the Asian kids talk about in Comp Sci, so I really must consider this. Something I should know?

Anyone whose been on Bnet in the past year or two will easily realize why DotA is the grossest affront to humanity on the face of the planet. Mindless retards play the game 24/7, bragging about every single thing they do, and orgasming to the leet grafix. Keep in mind as well that anyone you play with in DotA does not actually know English, they, of course, only speak in common internet dialect: "Lol I giogn 2 raep u now," "lmao u cnat gte away cuz i haev permastun," "hey gaiez lok at how menny kills i gotz."

What's even worse is that fact that it's popularity is STAGGERING. I've seen upwards of 20 open DotA games at once in a row. Maybe thats one of the reasons I stopped playing; the mindblowing stupidity of humanity.

My biggest problems with DOTA are:
#1: It's not fun.
#2: 95% of the games people host on Battle.net are DOTA, which pretty much means that DOTA prevents me from playing things that I actually want to play.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue May 08, 2007 12:51 am

I've abandoned the thought, and maps, of all things DotA. GCM was right. It's ...so wrong. There are too many ways to describe it as wrong. It is a shame of mankind. A sin to all the living. A offense of all levels. A waste of my life.

I cannot believe fucking TEAMS are formed to simply this gay ass map.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue May 08, 2007 1:44 pm

I can feel your rage from all the way over here here. Also, this is why the D2 cummunity is better than the WC3 community. We actually play the real deal. Not DotA.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue May 08, 2007 2:59 pm

The only good MMORPG's I know of are Ragnarok and PSO.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue May 08, 2007 11:58 pm

MusashiEX wrote:I can feel your rage from all the way over here here. Also, this is why the D2 cummunity is better than the WC3 community. We actually play the real deal. Not DotA.

D2's Economy has gone to absolute shit. They need a wipe or something. Blizzard doesn't really care that much about D2 at this time. It's really just a potential WoW server slot when they get sick of it or not enough people play it. The connections are severely choked compared to "da good ole daze" and the lag is absurd. And don't even start me on Starcraft's BNet. We can only play with certain people depending on who is on. If one person wants to play with some other person, they need some other other person to host for both or else nobody can play. That sort of FUN stuff.

Also, I'd like to congratulate your ability to spell "Community" 2 different ways in the same sentence.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming