Zergling Rush = Win.

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Burning_Flame » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:34 pm

Opps I guess I went a little overboard....
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:50 am

I just thought you were being sarcastic becuase you didn't believe my 2 friends and I could defeat 2 AI. I just had the faith to assume you weren't doing it to be a complete asshole who being a complete prick for the sake of it.

But I agree, fast money maps are for n00bs.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:11 pm

unless of course those two AI's are on one of those insane insanity AI whooper mods...
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Aegis » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:15 pm

This is why I don't like melee in *craft games.

"This game is highly strategic!"

"Well, pretty strategic..."

"It's a bit strategic..."

"ALRIGHT, GOD DAMN IT! ALL YOU DO IS MEMORIZE THE CERTAIN SEQUENCE OF BUTTONS THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO PUT OUT YOUR MASSIVE ARMY OF WEAK UNITS REALLY QUICK. THE PERSON WHO FLOODS THE ENEMY FIRST WINS. Also, caps lock is cruise control for cool."
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:55 pm

On that note, I'd like to ask if your non-melee-whoring strat can stop melee-strats? If no, sucks to be you bitch, you just got owned. You get to call their strats shit as soon as your strat can own it, tested and proven repeatedly. Until then, suck it up.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Shindy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:58 pm

Heh, I personally have seen one of the pros that compete in TV shows for SC. He pressed like 10 keys in 2 every seconds, and I heard more keys pressed than the amount of bullets his marines fired.

Now that's what you call effing fury. In-game.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Aegis » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:On that note, I'd like to ask if your non-melee-whoring strat can stop melee-strats? If no, sucks to be you bitch, you just got owned. You get to call their strats shit as soon as your strat can own it, tested and proven repeatedly. Until then, suck it up.

You misunderstood. I only play trigger maps on craft games.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:12 am

Then you are dead to me.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:39 am

Aegis wrote:
Teenr0cker wrote:On that note, I'd like to ask if your non-melee-whoring strat can stop melee-strats? If no, sucks to be you bitch, you just got owned. You get to call their strats shit as soon as your strat can own it, tested and proven repeatedly. Until then, suck it up.

You misunderstood. I only play trigger maps on craft games.

I only play REAL maps...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:57 am

Play the Generals. It should open the doors into "REAL" maps.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:22 am

SupCom (>all), the only game where you can be rushed by a pair of buildings :mrgreen:
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:53 am

Sarcasm wrote:SupCom (>all), the only game where you can be rushed by a pair of buildings :mrgreen:

If only my computer could run it... atleast its good enough to run Total Annihilation.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:04 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:SupCom (>all), the only game where you can be rushed by a pair of buildings :mrgreen:

If only my computer could run it... at least its good enough to run Total Annihilation.

Well most people insist that TA had better game play, but I think the two are equal and are simply different in their aims, after all, the only thing more Awesome then Sniping for Great Justice (TM) is kidnapping your opponent's commander and winning by dropping him into a chasm.

then again, in SupCom GG means "Ghetto Gunship" . . .
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming