I am a Guitar God.

Talk about gaming!

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: I am a Guitar God.

Postby Glenn47 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:01 pm

Agreed. That's basically the most challenging system. Oh dude, Geometry Wars. Hope some of you have played that game, it's fun, ridiculously challenging, and takes shit-tons of multiple-object focus.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:31 am

Glenn47 wrote: Though Tele, it's not beating it unless you can actually play the whole thing! Come on. I worked on that intro for 15 minutes with it slowed down and now I can beat it.

Yeah, I decided I wasn't happy with beating it with tape, or with hyperspeed, so I powergamed for a day, and beat it without aids. Still, it's more fun to play it when you have less time to think, playing at maximum hyperspeed is a real experience.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:27 pm

I have never played Guitar Hero before in my life but my sister just bought GH III and so I had a butchers. In 3 consecutive afternoons I have managed to get up to Reigning Blood on Hard mode entirely on a regular controller (although I had to borrow the GH controller for Knights of Cydonia). I've completed Cliffs of Dover and I'm on One but it is annoying. I can get like 90% of the notes but then there is a bit where you have to hit a bunch of notes in quick succesion that I need the GH controller for and even if I manage that then there is an insane solo that I need the regular controller for and I can never puase quick enough to change them over and then have enough time to hit the right notes to build the gauge up enough to refrain from sucking. I won't attempt reigning blood until I've built up my skills.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:12 am

I haven't bothered playing it for anything but fun since I got stuck on Raining Blood in hard, I started playing in expert and suffered a similar experience when I got to the guitar battle with Slash.

Also, I fucking love playing La Grange. The only song I enjoy more is Cliffs of Dover, but I'm not good enough to beat it in expert yet.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Previous

Return to Gaming